• Ask
  • myTake

I don't understand why he won't go out with me

There's this guy who I have known for 4 years now and we have been really good friends the whole time and a couple times we have held hands and gotten close but never dated. He's one year younger than me and him and his family are super close with mine and everyone loves him and his family absolutely loves me. Yet he doesn't want to date me? He knows that I have liked him for years and some days it seems that he likes me too but it's hot and cold. For his birthday I spend $60.00 buying him his favorite band dvd's, balloons and baked cupcakes for him (with my friend) and He loved it! but had to go home quick so I told him I could drop off the presents with his parents later and he refused for me to drop them off until he tells me to (when he's home). That was about a week ago and he hasn't talked to me since. I feel like sh*t as if he forgot about me or something.

n.v.m it was a miss communication with him about his birthday. he feels really bad that he didn't talk to me sooner.
He called me +asked to meet right away so he came over to my house +he helped me do some errands, we watched one of the dvd's I got him. When he read my card he pinched my cheek + said how much he loved it. It was awkward saying bye. What does this mean?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• well good! But the more you try for him the less he will want you. Guys like a chase! If you start kinda ignoring him, and even better comenting on other guys or showing interst in them. He may just start rethinking how he acts twoards you.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 3

• I think you should go out with a guy named Ben.

• Aha thanks unknown friend of mine lol :P

• I agree with this !!! :D <3 ahah ;)

• your still young hun don't put all your eggs in one basket if you two are ment to be together you will so stop obessing over it and go experince life maybe things will change when you get a boyfriend I wish you the best

• K thanks tho