How to know if she is still thinking about me?

Hey everyone, about 3 months ago my girlfriend broke up with me (reason being I had sh*tty social life and work). For the following month she wanted to keep in touch (not me!), `cos she was saying that she maybe still loved me. Then 2 months ago, I made another step forward, but she refused me. At that point I felt hurt and called her up saying bad things to her. I apologized but she texted me that "everything is ok, but we are not keeping in touch". Now, after 2 months I have never tried to contact her. I miss her, love and hate her at times. I have also made improvements and found a good job with career prospects.I need to know if she still thinks about me and if it is time for me to try again. She posted a song on twitter, the song goes: "I never meant to hurt you but things got so complicated. And I have nothing else to say. Then I met another cute guy..."I think that song has got do with me. and I wonder, if someone is over you why would post such a thing? especially if the other "cute" guy could see the post. It does not make sense to me. It may b just a way of trying to make me think about her? Also, you see, I would email her myself, but I have to respect her wish not to keep in touch. Although I know that after saying what she said, she hardly would call me or text me, unless she found herself in love with me again, which I doubt. I could ask her friend. But I think it is a bad idea. Is it? thank you!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Guys Said 1

• I think you're reading into it too much. And if you're not, don't play into her little game. If she wants to be with you and is thinking about you, she will contact you.

• Yeah, you are probably right. I am reading into it too much. And even if she was playing games (she used to do it a lot!) I shall not give in. Although I think that she would not contact me because when we last spoke I was crazy, and wanted to move in with her ( oh man, I was blind) option that she did not even consider. Now instead I am much more settled down and "cool" about me and her and all I would like to do is start slowly from the very beginning...

• Definitely. If you do want to get her back that is the way to do it. Get back to what brought you two together int he first place. If she broke up with you though you need to be sure she wants it and you're not pushing her into it. Stay strong man. I know how tough it can be.

• Great jimmajam! thanks for your comment.