• Ask
  • myTake

How do guys treat the girls that they think have a crush on them? Like if a certain incident happened to show?

See, if a guy gets to know or thinks or imagines a girl is in love with him... and if he is really shy... but used to girls liking him... what do they do? I mean, how do they act around her?>? see, there's this guy, and I want to know why he looks at me. If he likes me for real, or is he checking whether I'm looking at him or something like that? How do I know the difference? IS there any safe test that I can perform without landing me in trouble and what signs should I look out for? see, I don't want him to know I like him, unless I'm absolutely sure he likes me too... So help!Plus... The girls and guys in my class don't talk with each other (Some culture crap!) and he is really popular and cute and loads of girls like him and he knows it.. and he never used to care unless throwing them a look of scorn or an angry stare once in a while.. but he has been known to play with a couple of girls too... but they are girls with wild imaginations and I never actually saw what they said he did to them as true... he is looking at me and staring at my face like crazy now.. but in this scary manner... and he shows off too.. and walk near me and stuff...Ps. I think you should take into consideration, that I'm fat, but not ugly though!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Huh well it sounds like he plays with lots of women and you shouldn't expect much. Especially if he is really into being popular and shallow. If he looks at you tallk to him that's all I can say or look at him back. But my real question is why you like him. Isn't it sort of because all the other girls like him and you'd love to have a story for the other girls. all the girls are sort of letting him use them and act like a bunch of peacocks there are plenty of great guys being ignored. Maybe there is a guy who is fat but not ugly that you overlooked. he will never be the popular one in high school the real world changes things

What Guys Said 3

• I couldn't look them in the eye. The fact that a girl would like me! Out of all the brilliant and wonderful and funny men, they liked me! I'd be swooning constantly.

• Of course he'd check you out, he'd strike up conversation with you at random. He'd want to have discussions with you in person, on the phone maybe, over the internet. There is no "test" to see this. Who cares if you're fat. Sometimes fat people are the best, nicest, sweetest people.

• We don't talk.. like I mentioned.. but you are saying he would do these things to see whether I like him.... or to show me he likes me? THANKS FOR YOur ADVICE THOUGH!!!!! AND about the fat thing... You are really Sweet! Hope all guys think that way.... ;p

• Yes he would show interest in you in those ways. Sometimes guys are shy, but usually guys do the chasing, and don't like being chased. I am a chubby guy with a heart of gold, so amen!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!