How do guys treat the girls that they think have a crush on them? Like if a certain incident happened to show?

See, if a guy gets to know or thinks or imagines a girl is in love with him... and if he is really shy... but used to girls liking him... what do... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Huh well it sounds like he plays with lots of women and you shouldn't expect much. Especially if he is really into being popular and shallow. If he looks at you tallk to him that's all I can say or look at him back. But my real question is why you like him. Isn't it sort of because all the other girls like him and you'd love to have a story for the other girls. all the girls are sort of letting him use them and act like a bunch of peacocks there are plenty of great guys being ignored. Maybe there is a guy who is fat but not ugly that you overlooked. he will never be the popular one in high school the real world changes things