My boyfriend doesn't go to college?

And it kind of p*sses me off! I'm going for my masters and he's almost 22 and hasn't ever started college or anything.. like wtf? These days you have to have some kind of degree to get a good job and he doesn't have a good job either! I don't know what to do! like he has to know all this already right? What do I do? What do I say to him? Like I support him and his decisions and all but first he has to be able to support himself.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what the situation there is, but here you aren't even certain to get a job based on a degree alone... I studied maths and physics and found out that when I was to leave university under ten percent of people from my course would get a job, so I finished my year to get my grant money and dropped it to do engineering in the royal navy, which is a well paid job and I'd not have earned any more if I had a degree or not in this case, if I'd continued I'd have had a £20,000 debt and would only be in the same place. Could be different there, but if it bothers you, tell him... no point suffering in silence over it.