• Ask
  • myTake

Why do guys text you first then not respond back?

Why do guys text you first then not respond back? Is this some sort of "game"?

What Guys Said 2

• Could you provide an example of the texts that have been sent?Format:(First time)He said- "Blah blah blah"I sent him- "blah blah blah"then the conversation ended.(This is a blank example for you)He said- I said-Then the conversation ended.Best regards,ArtistBBoy

• He said- hey what's up?i said- hey what are you doin?no response (that was a couple days ago)he said- hey how are you feeling?i said- hey I'm fine just tired still how about you?no response (this was today)i just don't see the point in him texting me if he doesn't respond back after?

• Show Older
    • Same exact thing happens to me:"Hey lady, how's it goin?""good dude, just chillin listenin to music. how are you?"and then he disappears. it happens more after we've hungout recently... like that week. when we haven't seen each other in a long time, he texts me a lot more. and actually responds back.its happend with other guys too. I just don't get it.

• I would assume that it's because they are looking for a companion for a short period instead of an actual relationship. I'm not sure why, but there are many plausible reasons:- He wants to "get laid"- He has an event to invite you toetcThis is mainly associated with what's called a "numbers game" if any game at all. The numbers game = he calls 10 women and when 1 replies and meets him that night, he will hang out with her and drop the other 9 by not replying.Sounds like players to me

• Weird guy usually If I don't feel like talking in the middle of a convo I say brb. I'm not really going anywhere but niether is this conversation and that's a p*sser offer. But yea maybe he doesn't like you

• Well we were recently talking and he broke things off so it didn't lead to a relationship because he doesn't want one. he told me he likes me and he acts like he likes me so I don't know? he also said I was the only girl so thers no one else I don't know what the problem is

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!