Anyone find a good job where your GPA for your degree was less than 3.0?

It's kind of depressing, it's been 2 years since I've graduated and all I've got is a part time job in my field. I haven't even gotten a raise. I want to get out of my job right now and get a full time job with benefits. Anyone else have luck finding a full time job that pays well? If so, how long... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I am about to finish my Bachelors degree. I suggest that you talk to a counsellor in the career center of your university and see if things can be worked out. If GPA is an issue and you have a BA or BSc, there are jobs out there with further training. I know that there are my peers who do not have a high GPA but my major is a difficult one, there is always the option to redo courses or to further train in something else with your Bachelors. for that, I suggest a career counsellor and researching the potential extension or application of the skills you have acquired through out your undergrad