How do you know if your boyfriend is not into you anymore?

Dating 2+ years, now he's busy w/work (works 7-midnight) His roommate moved out w/o any warning so he has to take over the lease or find a new roommate.

He has been so stressed but I'm not sure if its stress or he just love me anymore because he hasn't called me in 2 days and we used to talk every single day. And he is an outgoing person, its not like he's a shy person.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 0

• Sounds like he is just stressed, don't worry to much, give him space if he needs it (some guys don't want to deal with others when they are stressed). See if he wants to take some time to hang out when he is free (do something low key minimal stress). Most of all don't worry to much, if he is stressed he doesn't need to have to worry about you being stressed too :). I have the same trouble a lot of the time, realizing that my boyfriend is just stressed and it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with me.

• Thanks for the advice.. I like to hope that's true but I don't want to be naive either

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!