He is going to a wedding without me

I have been together with my boyfriend for almost 8 months now. On this weekend he will be going to a friend's wedding and did not ask me to go with... Show More

To be honest, I won't talk to him about that, since he will think I am needy, clingy or insecure. But I guess I an going to do the same thing to him, which means going to a party without so he can understand better how it hurts.
I mean honestly, he is the one who does not want me to go out without him and since I did not want to hurt him I did not go to parties without him. Now he is doing it. Sometimes I don't understand guys.
Ok, one thing I did not mention is that he actually knows 3 or 4 people on the wedding. Could that be one reason? I mean that he feels uncomfortable?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would suggest for you to just be honest with him and talk to him about it. I been dating my boyfriend for 8 months too and he takes me almost everywhere. Mabe is because he wants it to be a him thing. I don't know they are times my boyfriend would go out with his friend and me stay home. It could be that he don't want you to feel weird. So is something I would just talk with calmly. Don't think is anyhing bad becsuse then that is all you will be thinking about.

Asker upvoted
    • Thank you for the nice answer, it helps me a lot.