Why do guys like belly buttons so much?

Every guy I've been with loves my bellybutton... kind of strange, in my opinion. Why do guys like them so much?

Updates:
Thanks everyone for your comments!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I personally have no interest whatsoever in belly buttons, and, in fact, if I should find a woman without one, I'd marry her on the spot. I'm am, however, fascinated by a womans inner ear. Perhaps you'd better stick with what you got.

What Guys Said 5

• When I think about it, it is difficult to explain why, but OMG ! Sexy belly buttons on a toned tummy drive me wild and I can look at them forever. I particularly like the neat ones. The wider and more open they are, the lesser attractive they look.

• lol I don't really know, but I guess you can say they are like a third nipple, and if you have a really sexy stomach then ur belly button would be the best part because its like in the middle and yeah its hard to describe

• cause we enjoy pushing your buttons...

• Well it ain't all guys that like them, because I find them to be turn off. Not sure what the ones who do like them see in it.

• i have no idea. I actually don't think it would be accurate to say 'guys like bellybuttons'. I'm actually slightly bothered by them, but maybe I'm different.

• I don't even see how people can touch theirs. I can't touch mine, I hate the feeling. Even more so when someone else touches mine.

• Show Older
    • It's where the umbilical cord attaches on the baby's body before it's born. it's basically how a fetus eats and breathes while it's still in the womb.

• Okay, I knew that but why does it have to indent on the outter stomach? I don't know. Makes no sense to me but I figure there is a reason.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!