Do he like me for me or for the money?

i am in love wit this one man and I just want to know do he love me because he ask me for money just to ask me he don't have to pay no bills or he just ask me because he wants the cash but when he is around his friends he never turns me down no matter who he is around and he calls me every night... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• well he might help you, but I should warn you, a guy is usually to be responsible for his financial issues, no matter how bad he is, he doesn't seem like a poor person or an incapable person to work so he should NEVER ask you for money/cash or whatever you like to call it ( notice the capitalized never) its a keyword here hunny

i would never accept giving my money to a guy whether I love him or he loves me ,because a balanced relationship should be based on equal giving and taking, and I think your giving more than your taking, today he's asking for cash tomorrow he might push for more.

i hate to tell you that but you need to talk to him and make him explain to you why does he rely on you to get "the cash" why doesn't he ask any of his parents ,his friends, or actually better GET A JOB!

a normal guy would feel soo embarrassed to ask his girl for money, because he's the one responsible for her!

thats what I think, I'm sorry you might not like it but that's my humble opinion.