Is it wrong that I'm only going to college to find a husband?

Most Helpful Guy

• it isn't really the wisest investment of thousands of dollars as you could find a husband without spending the money. i guess the biggest problem i see is that if at the end of college you don't find a husband was the thousands of dollars you spent still worth it

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean college is a great place to be if you want to be surrounded by young, single, educated guys but most of them aren't looking to settle down anytime soon. Also, only 40% of college students are men (and that's the high estimate! It can be as low as 20% in some colleges) so most of your classes are going to be a clambake unless you plan on majoring in a male dominated field.

• I went with engineering on purpose lol

• Smart girl. As long as you're pretty, you should have no problem.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 22

• That's what most girls do 😂

• Not wrong, but I think you should worry about other things for your own future other than just finding a husband.

• It is not wrong per se. But it is stupid.

• Multi-tasking , sure go for everything at once. Nothing wrong with that !!

• That an EXPENSIVE way to try to find a husband! Totally unnecessary.

• lmao at least you're honest, those freshman 101 classes are honestly the equivalent to speed dating its a great place to meet people

• Hahaha 😂yeaa very wrong. Cause most college relationship end after college finished... Plus you are wasting your lifes precious years where you came invest those years in a good career... You know

• Thats a very expensive dating service.
    Go to collage to study something that you think will help you career wise.
    If your bright and can hack enginering you will also be surrounded by id guess maybe 70% guys?

• How exactly do you search for them?

• It's sure as hell weird.

• Don't worry about what's wrong. That's subjective.

• Yeah I think it's bad. If you're gonna pay that money make it worthwhile

• You're going to college for the wrong reasons. Besides, in college a lot of guys sleep around.

• naah its alright

• Yeah because you are not focusing on yourself.

• Hahaha..

• You know its already wrong if you are asking this.

• Not wrong in an ethical sense. Just a very bad use of time, money and energy

• Wrong? No. Unwise, yes? Probably because you won't make it.

• not at all. every girl does it

• No , not wrong whatever you feel like doing

• It's only wrong if you are taking out student loans.

What Girls Said 11

• college is a great place to find eligible bachelors and further your education. hey, i will never knock going to college.

• Yeah! Fuck those pedantic assholes that go to college to learn all that dumb shit necessary to pursue a career!

• lmao : P

• Unless you're trying to work within an engineering related field or become a medical doctor... school is a waste of time.

• Not at all but do look for a career so when you do have a husband he'll be amazed at how good you are at your job. As well as you can be independent. I'm only a freshman and I wonder how it will be with a one of my guy friends all ready ☺️

• Well I mean if you really want to go into debt just for an MRS that's your choice.

• Debt? NO. You need to think of her plan long term. She ends up marrying an engineer, lets say a petroleum engineer or... makes good money. He buys her nice stuff, she marries him; he buys them a house, a car, spending money for her. She gets knocked up, she becomes a stay at home mom.
      Sounds like a good deal to me.

• Don't get upset, it's only the truth.

• @Thatguy269 Do I sound upset to you or do I sound like I'm making a polite inquiry?

• College is not the only place where you can find a husband. You could meet your husband anywhere like the store, church, public library, bus, or even at home. You just may never know where you will meet your husband. Don't find him, let him find you.
    God bless

• Well if you can educate yourself and find the love of your life too what's the problem?
    Just don't make it seem like that your goal.

• It isn't wrong but might make your college experience not that fulfilling. Not to mention I dont think we should live our lives in order just to get a guy...

• What are you majoring in?

• I'm going to say no, but still that's really expensive dating service.

• Absolutely terrible.

• No, what is "terrible" is you sending gaggers messages saying you have a husband but still enjoy fucking other guys.

• @asker - she sends that msgs?

• Yes, she went anon but her name is Jane Shame

• nothing wrong about it :D