What is wrong with people? Obvisiously they're behaving in a mannor that reflects their raising and manners?

I'm sick and tired of people, most of which are women, who are constantly saying snotty, rude and just plain cruel comments to me, about me and/ or about my child. What the fuck gives them the assumed right to do that? In my area if you happen to be a woman whose over 4'11 then you're automatically a "huge," "big" or "large" girl. I'm 5'5; 5'4 barefoot, I'm by all means not "huge" or "really tall," I'm not obese or even pudgy but if I were why the constant remarks the evil, snotty looks. My daughter is 3 and is in the height scale for toddlers on the low end of average height and weight. The rude remarks about her are: "your daughter is just 3 while mine is 4 and your daughter is as tall as mine is" I'm like what the fuck? So I've started saying to people: "Oh, keep your head up mommy, I'm sure you'll find someone willing to marry her/him despite the dwarfism issue. It's widely accepted and even treasured in some cultures, it'll be ok." It doesn't just piss me off, it embarrasses me cause naturally everyone around who happens to hear this states me down and a person can hear a pin drop. What the fuck! So what I'm 5'5 with dark red hair, green eyes and pale skin; so what if my child has strawberry blonde hair, bright blue eyes and pale skin who, yea will be a height over 5'2 what the hell makes this give a person the right to say this while the observers just stand there staring at me with a look of utter stupidity on their inbred face with the bleach blonde hair and perfection oozing from every glorious pore? I know humans are cruel and mostly evil but why? Has anything like this ever happened to any of y'all? If so, how do you handle the situation they've put you in?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Where do you live that people are this short and thin? Not typical of most of the USA!!!

But yes, people are vindictive. What have they got against red hair? I've never heard overt discrimination just on that basis!

As with every kind of racism and classism, you fight back. You call them racist, you call them arrogant, you call them princesses or whatever seems appropriate!

Most Helpful Girl

• people are so rude, ignore them

What Guys Said 6

• its just because they are unpleasant people nothing gives them the right they are just twats honestly just walk away or ignore them you could always say something back but then that would probably cause arguments

• Women like to pick on each other o guess. The fact that your different might intimidate them. My girlfriend is the same at only 4"9 pretty face, thin with potecilan skin, redhair and blue eyes. we live In a town infested with peroxide blonde, fake tanned obese rude bitches that hate her.

• Just breathe, lady, breathe

• me I just tell them like it is I doesn't matter cause they already don't like cause they wouldn't have said anything if they did like me you really don't lose out on anything cause to me their already a fucking nothing in my book

• we've got medicines for that.

• My kids are often way taller than other kids.

I've always assumed everyone else was ashamed of their midgets.

My eldest daughter is just under 5'10" and still growing at this point.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!