Are you a home person or a always out person?

• Always at home
  • Out out, never in

Most Helpful Guy

• i prefer to be home than out but i'm not always home or never out.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a homebird. 😊

I love socialising and meeting up with friends for coffee. I go to the gym regularly and I love browsing around the shops, but I love having days where I can just chill at home, when I'm not at work. I love being at home. It's like my haven

A perfect date for me would be... having a cooked meal at home togethet , then cuddling up on the sofa to watch a movie

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 19

• During weekdays, I mainly stay home. However, I find it hard to stay home during weekends. Weekends are too short to spend most of your time at home so I'm usually out and about. The only exception is if I'm really sick or if the weather is really shitty.

• I'm out a lot of the time. I have been working s LOT of overtime lately though, so I've been forcing myself to spend and enjoy time at home on my rare day off.

• Like to mix it up, but I absolutely love me a good day, weekend or week out, feeling tired when I come back, and relax.
    Anything from party (not that much though) to hiking, exploring, diving, even kite flying would keep me out of the house, also I have projects, trying to invent, and smaller woodworking projects for other people.

• A mix of both really.

• Usually out. However, I had surgeries on my right leg twice last summer due to a car accident. So now, I'm more a home person. I know when my leg is 100% healthy again, I will go out more for other reasons beside school. Almost there

• More of a homebody

• I like to be at home.

• In In, never out

• home body

• I really enjoy my alone time.

• Aaaaaaalways home, introvert as hell!!

• Home

• More of home. Wish I could go outside more n more but I really like home though

• I'd do whatever, but I stay in my house more often now

• Both to be exact

• Both but most I'm a home person

• when younger i was always out but nowadays i like wanking home alone ;)

• This poll still far shows that most people on here do not have a life. I like being active and love being outside.

• Home there's really no reason to go out besides for when I go biking or kayaking or driving my car around. Shopping I do online especially after juveniles made it on the local news for acting rowdy at the mall and causing a mess, everything I need is at home.

• Lool I online shop alllllll the time

• Agree fully I think the era of the malls is over, a lot
      Of people are number one rude in malls and plus a lot of teenagers apparently think the mall is there playground acting aggressive etc online clothes you can return to get a different size or go to a tailor which is no big deal. But there really is no reason to go out nowadays that often, a lot of thinks you can really do from your house nowadays instead of going out.

What Girls Said 26

• Both really. I love being out with loved ones and doing fun things but I also enjoy being at home in jammies with Netflix and my dogs

• Im more at pf a homebody person. All that going out everyday day leads to a lot of spending money. I do enjoy going out and doing things for myself. But its not something that I can afford to do everyday.

• I'm definitely more of a home person.

• You needed a third option!

Now that I have my own place; I have a greater sense of freedom and I can choose when to come and go. At the moment I'm never always at home because I work and I'm also never Out Out because I entertain at home a lot!

• have to have both, one feeds the other

• Both. Depends on what I have going on that day.

• i'm a home person. i like just being at home after long week days of work, i love reading books and have a me time. i hate noisy surroundings thats why i don't party

• Unfortunately, most of the times I'm at home. I rarely go out, but that's only because I don't have many friends and I have no social life at this moment.
    If it wasn't for that, things would be different.

• A majority of the time I'm home

• I'm a homie LOL

• Home... I just enjoy being home. Even better if I have SO to enjoy it with but I also like my alone time.

• A bit of both

• I do go out but I'm more at home

• What do you mean? I love the outdoors!

*Stays inside the bedroom for a week because it's better than seeing stupid sunlight :3

• I'm so the home person but I'd love to travel more.

• For sure a home person

• I'm always home but if I had it my way, I'd be always out. Or out in a moderate sense.

• always out

• I love going out!! I'm active!!

• Definitely homebody.

• home person.

• I have no choice but to stay home. I'm always broke

• I'm always at my home

• I like being home and out too but do love my home surroundings so maybe that has something to do with it.

• i like home more but i also like going out, but it feels a lot comfortable at home