Should Islamic schools be banned?

I'll have to go anon here. Sorry.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 9

• No. Because that won't solve anything. The idea set called Islam is codified. Getting rid of islamic schools won't ban that idea set. As long as the books exists (quran and sunnah) and its followers exists, banning schools won't do anything in ridding the practice of those ideas.

The real problem is that people are of the belief that Islam and its prophet are above criticism. Because islam itself forbids anyone from criticizing its teachings or its prophet without earthly punishment.

Orthodox muslims impune this belief on non-muslims who somehow become influenced into believing it too. So the result is more people start believing if you criticize islam or bad behavior of muslims you're somehow a racist who must face some earthly punishment (verbal assault, physical assault, jail, death threats, etc.). That doesn't happen with other religions.

The effect of this is that when crap involving muslims happen or they do something questionable, no one does anything because they all convinced themselves that islam and muslims are above any criticism. Nothing gets solved. The problem just gets worse.

So, if anything, what would really solve it is the Kuffar better regulating islamic supremacist behavior from the bottom up.

• 2d

Regulating Islamic supermacists. Sounds good. But how? Most turn aggressive when you say something against Islam.

• 2d

They're behavior is not much different from spoiled brats. You have to condition them to accept "no." "No" to their demands. "No" to the idea that islam is above criticism by continuing to criticize it. "No" to the idea that they are perpetual victims of foreign powers. Tough love basically.

It's much easier said than done though because there are so many non-muslims who support this petulant behavior. Also, having lived with muslims myself, I find that moderates aren't helpful at all. I've personally witnessed enough cases where they'll let their orthodox muslim brothers and sisters dictate their decision making.

So it's non-muslims who have to assimilate them. But you can only do that if you keep their numbers low. That way, they'll have nothing to acclimate to but non-muslim culture/values. So it's a combination of that and tough love.

• If they're not banning Catholic or Christian based schools then.. No you can't ban a religious private sector I'm sure if you shot a Catholic or a Christian with the bias held in these videos then it would look awful remember Catholicism has that whole kid fucking scandal and Christians haven't been very Christian lately

• I don't answer questions by idiotic anonymous cowards

• I find it funny how many right wingers are strong proponents of the First Amendment EXCEPT when it's to help those who are not white or Christian.

Freedom of religion. Religious discrimination is illegal no matter what (The reason why Trump's ban on Muslims was also shot down recently)

• Why not just throw em all into concentration camps while you're at it 😒 Smh

• Of course you had to go anon. Because you know this is a question only a pos would ask.

• Nah, unless you also ban Jewish schools

• Yeah they should. Multiculturalism is not good for a society

• Yes.

What Guys Said 14

• no. unless they are proven to be teaching radical Islam or pushing students towards radical Islamic groups there is no reason we should ban Muslim institutions

• 3d

Did you watch the video?

• 3d

yes i did. those videos show examples of what would be considered radical islam. but that is not taught in all Muslim schools.

• I personally think that the best thing would be to ban southern protestant schools.

• Ban all religion from schools. Separation of church and state. Time for a separation of church and education.

• u know what... i will say something that is surely not political correct, but be it: yes they should. not only islamic schools, but any place who teaches Islam. Islam opens to lots of type of interpretation, there are approx. 6 big islamic schools of interpretation where each one does not agree with each other.

so every average joe feels entitled to interpret Islam the way he wants, and that's why we have ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah and several other terrorists groups. it's just that Islam helps for it to happens.

• Depends on how strong political islam is in your country.
    No problem -> don't ban
    some problem -> ban only radicals
    huge problem -> show them it doesn't roll with your society.

It's helping muslims otherwise reasonable muslims will be forced to live in stone age by the radicals too. This happens in Europe. It's way more radical than most muslim countries.

• How about banning all religious schools? Why just Islamic schools?

• Not just the schools, Islam should be banned and all Muslims should be rounded up and expelled.

• 2d

Rounded up and expelled.. You were a Nazi weren't you?

• 2d

@AnaWryneck
      That is not an argument.

• 2d

I'm not arguing with you one it is the internet two you're obviously a New aged Nazi or have been one your whole life so all that will be said is "Sorry Joseph Goebbels your team lost" and good Christians do not approve of your animalized concept of religious persecution

• Yes, but only for the duration of the war against the Islamists.

Teaching 'hate' should not itself be illegal.

• Either ban all religion or none.

• 2d

typical stupid teenager... lol as if all religions were equivalent

• 2d

still obesity kills :)

• 2d

@KnightCross You're right. Obesity kills. Thank you for your compelling argument

• Yes, absolutely, the Islam culture is too opposed to the American culture and cannot exist here except with the goal of overcoming American culture

• I myself am a follower of Islam. I'd just say first know about the religion or what it teaches then think about banning. Any school itself is a place for learning and learning. Learning moral values and the basics of life. Don't criticize without any basis

• 2d

Check the video. My country has 170million Muslim, so yes I know a lot if not all.

• Yep.

• Nope.

• No that is discrimination. Should any one banned black run colleges? School for the blind? School for the deaf?