Have you at one point, ever felt like, being nice guy got you no where in your life?

I sometimes feel that way. No matter how polite I am to people at work, all it does is get me fucked over by douchebags on a power trip, who get me fired for stupid shit. That's how I feel about it. I think for now on, I should just be straight forward and a little blunt to management when I get a new job just to keep my guard up.

• Yes
  • No
  • Others
    Vote C
*a nice person*

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• Yes and no. I used to think like you, that "nice guys finish last". No- pushovers finish last. There's a difference between being nice and being a doormat/pushover. You can be a nice person and still be assertive. People will respect you WAY more.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, I feel that way too man... What I've learned from it is that you can still be nice, just not TOO nice...

• 3.bp.blogspot.com/.../punk-child.gif

Hey man!! Some times in life you have to be THIS GUY.. you HAVE got to be.

• LOL! I miss watching CM Punk wrestling in WWE. It's a shame he got frustrated with WWE's poor management.

• Best in the world!!!

Same here!! If only Wwe management realized the star they had before he took off to UfC.