• Far Right/Very Conservative
    Vote E
  • Other
    Vote F
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Girl

• centrist, though I may somewhat lean left.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think something in between center/moderate and right/conservative. I'm not sure exactly.

I like minimizing government interventions and policies and maximizing freedoms/opportunities.

I'm anti-censorship, anti-political correctness, neutral about gun ownership, pro-choice, pro-nuclear families (really believe children need to be raised by both biological parents), anti-divorce, anti-minimum wage, anti-affirmative action, pro-unity, pro-capitalism, neutral about concepts like gay marriage, pro-American dream and social mobility.

1|0
    0|0
    • Pro-choice might seem like an odd one but I'm not much of an idealist. I just think the practical consequences of forcing women with unwanted pregnancies to bear them is going to do more harm than good to society.

For the pro-unity part, I consider myself egalitarian but I think the key to achieving a more equal society comes from unifying people. I feel like a lot of recent civil rights movements are achieving the opposite effect by creating rifts between social groups, and that tends to feed on the natural human tendencies to be xenophobic (ex: male vs. female -- the "vs" part I consider very counter-productive and anti-unity).

Likewise I want to achieve equality by striving to help ensure that everyone has the maximum number of opportunities to succeed, not by trying to rig the outcomes to favor people simply based on their ethnicity or sex. I don't like such a heavy-handed way to address inequity, since it tends to come at the cost of depriving opportunities for others.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• I would say Left/Liberal

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I voted D

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm Far-Right Conservative and registered as Republican.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am far left, very liberal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere between right and far right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Progressive liberal.

0|0
    0|1