Would you date a girl that didn't know how to cook?

Let's say you meet a sweet nice girl but she can barely cook, you cook better than her so she always wants you to cook for dates and when she did try to cook cake for you, she burned it. Would you date her or no?

• Yes I would
    75%(12)79%(46)Vote81%(34)
  • No I wouldn't
    25%(4)21%(12)Vote19%(8)

Most Helpful Guy

• Ehh I probably would. I would want to say I won't, because why the hell and adult doesn't know how to cook? But it's probably something I will overlook.

What Guys Said 29

• That'd just make for some sweet moments trying to teach her, of course that wouldn't be any problem. It's not like it's anyone's job to cook, people are better or worse at different things.

• I did date a girl like that
    I was with her for 13 years

• I'm actually a pretty decent cook so I wouldn't mind. One thing I'm not a fan of is washing the dishes. It'd be awesome if I could cook and she could wash the dishes. :-D

• In the case of me and my wife, she's also a very good cook. We take turns cooking and cleaning the dishes based on the day. I like to make American, French, and Indian food. She likes to make more Japanese and Italian food.

• I was with such a girl for a very long time. I did most of the cooking which got tiresome. My current girlfriend and I share duties much more evenly and it's something of a competition now both to keep our diet varied with new things and to impress each other.

• I think everyone should be at least a somewhat capable cook and thus self-reliant and capable of eating proper food rather than crappy instant food.

A girl who can't cook tells a whole ton about her - more than only cooking. It tells me she doesn't appreciate good food and it tells me she doesn't care about proper quality nutrition.

• I would. In my case, I don't know how to cook too, so I can't demand it from her. We'd find a way to feed ourselves.

• A girl who can't cook is as useless as a cock flavoured lollipop.

• yes and id teach her how

• The sexy ones can get away cause they provide their lovers with sexiness so being a shitty cook can be forgiven

Otherwise if not she will Have to Make
    Up in other areas, cooking is a good start

• yep cuz i can teach her, if you can read you can cook

• I'm going to assume that there is enough other reasons that we get on. The cooking is not a deal breaker. Besides, I am a pretty good teacher.

• Yeah, we'll work on it together. Quality time

• No way.

• yes i would, i can cook, it's not a problem

• I love that :3

• well, it is more like a bonus... if she sees it as so, if not... then no, i will still do it though

• Not very long no but if your willing to try I'll wait long enough till you can

• Sure, we can improve together.

• Yes. Im engaged to a girl that didn't have a clue about cooking. Now she s a great cook.

• I would fuck and escape such girls shouldn't think they are girl

• Wouldn't mind since we live in a world of equality. I'dd like if she had interest in learning tbh.

• Nope

• yes, why not?

• I would teach her how to cook

• I would just cook for her.

• Yes, of course. Most women don't know how to cook these days anyway so I can cook, no problem. :P

• yeah i would date her, i would love her, at least she's trying to cook..

• I can give it a try but I will have to teach her. No way am I gonna be able to do all the cooking. It will be too much work and stress on me. If she refuses to learn then forget about dating any further.

• Sure. I don't care about how well you cook. All I care about is what you are like. Besides, cooking is a skill we can both work on together. Cause I don't know how to cook at all lol. All I know is toaster, microwave, and how to make a sandwich and cereal. :P

• I guess, they don't all know how

• I'm a good teacher 😉

What Girls Said 3

• The guy cook teach the girl to cook! All is not lost. At least she tries!

• i mean, i don't date gurls but u can always teach her how to cook right?

• My boyfriend pays for all the dates AND cooks for me. :)