Are Leftist (anti-Trump) protesters the real Fascists?

I beseech you, please do read through these articles, and maybe watch the Louder with Crowder video too.

A woman, now living in the US, who grew up in Germany during the Nazi regime expresses her fears.

' "What is going on in this country is giving me chills. Trump is not like Hitler. Just because a leader wants order doesn't mean they're like a dictator.
What reminds me more of Hitler than anything else isn't Trump, it's the destruction of freedom of speech on the college campuses — the agendas fueled by the professors.
That's how Hitler started, he pulled in the youth to miseducate them, to brainwash them, it's happening today." '

http://ijr.com/2017/02/797086-youve-heard-people-compare-trump-to-hitler-so-we-asked-a-woman-who-was-born-in-nazi-germany/

Hitler was a Liberal Socialist - Louder with Crowder.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• No. Statements like this are so freaking offensive and distracts from the real issue. Trump is the one in power right now antisemitism is on the rise in this country and Trump keeps de-legitimizing the press. The way Trump refused to answer Jake Turx about how he plans to counter antisemitism was in no way reassuring. All he had to do was condemn antisemitism. He didn't he just called Terx a liar. Trump may not be antisemitic but he is complacent to it. Which is just as bad. Until he stands up to antisemitism and stops telling journalists to sit down. Trump deserves every scrap of shit he gets.

• 2d

The press is constantly misleading people with how they present facts. I don't blame trump for calling them out.

• 1d

Are you jewish or why is the only issue you see with Trump that he doesn't condemn antisemitism? Out of all the things that Trump can be criticised for this is what you focus on the most?

• 1d

Actually it was two issues I critized him for and they just happen to be the most revelent because the question was comparing liberal protesters to nazis plus this just happened recently. I have plenty of other issues with Trump.

• he is nothing like Hitler because Hitler had balls bigger than the size of Trump's hands..

• Nope. Trump/Trumpers are the real fascists. I'm a leftist and I'm against fascism. Hitler was a 'National' Socialist, differed from Socialists.

What Guys Said 11

• Yes.
    Beating up people for what they believe in, and trying to control speech is straight out of the fascism book.

• Yes Hitler has a REMARKABLE number of similarities to the current modern left wing politics, it's kinda frightening to be honest. The modern left is even racist, blaming white men for all problems just like Hitler blamed jews.

• A fascist is a person who believes in a military dictatorship. They are most certainly NOT liberal. If anything, fascists want to eliminate liberals.

• 2d

You clearly haven't watched Crowder's video... or any of Hitler's speeches for that matter.

• Hitler was technically "right wing" although I think that term is oversimplifying it. But no, not all left wingers are authoritarian (which is what I assume you mean by "fascist") Myself for example, I'm an Anarcho-Communist. That is as anti-authoritarian/anti-fascist as you can get. And I don't know if I would consider Trump a fascist or not, I don't know enough about him.

• 22h

Are you part of AntiFa?

• 22h

Thats true. Thats why I like Anarcho-Communism. Its a classless and stateless society. So there is no authoritarian gov't and no money. And I do not support violent means to get there either.

• 22h

But class drives us as a society. That's why Capitalism works and Communism doesn't.

State is there to enforce laws and protect us. That's why Anarchy would never work.

• Really, Fascists are the extreme end of the right wings.

http://wrobels.org/chart/index_files/image002.gif

• If people weren't protesting against Trump I would lose faith in humanity. As usual a few radicals give the majority a bad rep.

• What's up with you asking tons of political questions lol

No social life I guess

• Fascists are the opposite of the Left

• More politics...

• Yes, of course they are. Just look around you and what has been going...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CI4FgH8WIAAs5Ep.jpg

• As much as I dislike Trump he's no Hitler. Hitler, as evil and deluded as he was, was war hero, and was truly brave. He won Germany's highest military honor. He cared about his country.

Trump is none of those things.

• 2d

Hitler also murdered millions.

Are you condoning that too?

• 2d

Yeah, and I suppose Mao dindunuffin too, euh? Your logic is skewed.

• 2d

In what way?