• Ask
  • myTake

Biggest turnons and turnoffs?

Biggest turn ons and turn offs? Alright girls. I want to know what attracts you to a guy. Also, I want to know what you absolutely can't stand about a guy. Give me some of your major turn ons and turnoffs. (Examples can include things about personality, looks, or behavior.)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Turn ons: confidencerespect (for himself, me, and others)a sense that he knows who he is and has some sort of "style", could be any style but just that it fits who he is and looks good and all thatsmart is an absolute MUST because I have a high IQ myselfambitious & hardworkinga guy who "gets" me, which is not easy at all for me to find! I have an odd sense of humor. Even better if he shares that odd sense of humor with meengaging in "manly" things like sports, working out, etc. Seeing a guy be really manly is hot. Especially when he shows off a little for you, lol. adventurous & spontaneousTurn offs: disrespectful behavior is a big onea guy who is TOO confident i.e. conceited/full of himselfcheating (on me or in his recent past)lazinessangry or irrational guys. I can't stand it when they get mad over everything or get mad over something dumbjealous guys are even worse. Jealousy drives me INSANE and I don't tolerate it. B.O.a guy who refuses to try anything newaddictionslying. that's pretty much a deal breaker for me

What Girls Said 20

• what attracts me1. tall ,cute brown eyes.2. witty 3. nice genuine personturn offs1. big bulky muscles2. charmers3. giving me compliments anyone can do that4. bad hygiene5. chat up lines. uuuugh!6. thinking there the best thing in the world lol I could probably go on but I won't lol

• Turn ons: a guy who takes care of himself (meaning he is independent, cares how he presents himself to the world, eats and sleeps in a healthy fashion, etc. I don't want to be anyone's parent.), a guy who is comfortable in his skin and likes himself (not insecure), a guy who stands up for what he believes in (assertive), a guy who follows through and is there for me when it counts, a guy who can anticipate my needs without me opening my mouth, a guy who is respectful, intelligent, creative, and good-natured.Turn offs: lazy, disorganized, directionless, insecure, out of control emotions, socially unaware, unkind, etc

• Turn ons:sexybuff but not huge just a normal firmness! vienssoft hair not gooped with hair gel or hairspray! nice asshair free chest! mhmm! dresses really nicealways clean shavenI think my man when he hits the gym about 3-5 days a week can be like "damn" hahaand also your asking our turn ons so I would say:My neck being kissed is the worst! it is a bad turn on spot!my hand being kissed.when a guy leans over and kisses your shoulder in the car or where ever just to kiss it.. that is the sweetest thing! hmm I like a guy who has nice nipples.. like ones that show through his gym shirt oh yeah! I like a guy to be considerateI like a guy to be honest, no matter how embarrasing it is just tell us! like if a girl asks if you like p*rn, turn it into something fun be like " I guess you could say I'm a fan!" lol and also a great sense of humor, serious at the right times and a guy that just wraps his big arms around you and you feel so damn hot! damn! lolsoft lips and a good kisser. you don't want someone who you don't get into the kiss and enjoy it!a minty fresh breath! use listerine it lasts a long time, don't do the 30 minute rinse, be a pro and shwish until it stops burning and do it again and then you mouth feels numb for a min but its very fresh tasting trust me you will love it!Turn offs: Hairy chest, most guys have hair so I can deal with this just don't like it.yucky breath, and then they want to keep kissing you! uck! talks about a lot of other bitches, and is always looking at them even if he is with you. someone who makes you uncomfortable by grabbing you, making you sit by them.. ect.someone who takes my phone to text my friends in it saying bad things such as "dont text her were f***ing!" those are my friends, I don't want them told that just because I'm spending time with you or someone who makes it sound like they can get any bitch they want~ go for it then!also I don't like cocky guys, or ones who put them selves out there to be noticed, just be patient the right girl will notice you! anyways my baby is waking up I will chat at you all later!

• well I think a turn on is:- good muscled arms (not arnold schwarzenegger style, not that muscled!)- good and classy style (i.e: british style, )- tattoos- nice smell- being funny, indfependent, social person, outgoing, and charming- be flirty and witty- intelligent- being mature- protective, and caring- foreing guys!- foreign accent- blue or green eyesturn offs:- bad smell, - being cocky and arrogant- being mean and disrepectful- being too thin- being gross, not clean, - guys that burp and fart in front of ppl- being inmature- stupid and silly- not dressing well- players, cheaters

• Turn-ons: smells nice, eyes, smile, maturity (that cuts out so many guys my age), kind of nerdy, smart, sweet, good with computers, a little taller than me, looks presentable, likes to have fun/can cut loose, straight-edge, respectful, open-mindedTurn-offs: annoying, spends a lot more time talking to another girl (that he's not related to) than me, egotistical, won't let you talk to your friends, immature, overly perverted, bad hygiene, no life, drugs/drinking, cheaters, obviously checking out other girls while on a date, cheaters, players, /racist/homophobic

• Good Q. Turn offs - arrogance/conceit, poor personal hygiene, selfishness, shorter than me (I am 5'10)Turn ons - nice smile, honest, open, nice eyes (twinkly and blue/green preferably), funny (witty, dry SOH), intelligent and respectful of himself and others. This may not be agreed with by many but as a smoker I also find smoking men sexy. I have no preference regarding hair colour though which is odd. I like beards too and longer hair :)

• Turn Ons: (Not in order)-Brown eyes and hair (together is perfect)-Sense of humor, love a guy who can make me laugh or smile when I'm down-Guys who smell really good. It just makes me want to be around them more and when my favorite jacket smells like him.everything is perfect-When a guy will stick up for youTurn Offs:-Someone who does drugs. I'm not into that at all and I don't want to be around it-Guys who smell like major B.O.-Guys who is really vain, and puts others down-When he drinks all the time, like everynight.

• Biggest turn on of a guy has to be great lips and a smile that makes you know he wants you, plus confident enough to ask me about me. Just smart to know how I like things done, you know.Biggest turn off is when a guy pretends to not like me and look at you with hate, It's the childest thing I've known, especially if I know I'm better than him and they wished they had me. Not to sound concided or anything, since I really don't care about looks, just that smile.

• MAJOR TURN ONS:- great smile- no body hair at all- very considerate- honesty is the best policy :)- loves to hug and snuggle- soft skin, especially hands- fresh listerine breath- wants to know about you- nicely dressedMAJOR TURN OFFS:- body hair, anywhere- smoking, drugs- arrogance- body odor- unibrowsAnd there are a whole bunch of other things, but that's some that I can think of for now.

• Turn-ons: A guy can win me over with piercing, Long hair, Beautiful Eyes, Soft lips, Gentleness, Romantic, Good hygiene, Funny, guys with glasses are sexy sometimes and he has to be a Biter lol A guy who isn't afraid to tell his friends hey look that's my girl.Turn-offs: Body Odor, Rude, Cocky, Over protective, Immature, Selfish, Shy

• Turn on:Open and honestExpresses some feelingConfident in your relationshipConcernThoughtfulwhen they make you smile when you don't want togood humordistractinggood listenersNice buttStronger and "bigger" than meshared intrestaccepting of your friends and you.Doesn't pressureCurly hairmanaged hair (that we can play in)Protective, but not to the point where you feel like territory or that your a damsela little bit bittingTurn offs:Pressuringtoo emotionaljealousy (a little goes a LONG way)guilt trippersego-maniacsbad breathBody oddorCheatersmanipulatiorssex-addictsgenerally not caring about physical apperanceSomeone that won't let me play in their haira guy that has weird fetisheshits you back really hardPhysically harmfultreats you like your porcilenis clearly obcessed with your hair or eyes.makes too much eye contactkisses with eyes openis too grabbythe "nast-stache" (if you can't grow one go without)and when a guy is too skinny.

• Turn Ons:1. Irish. I don't know what it is, but every guy I've ever fallen for either has Irish parents or is literally from Ireland.2. Funny. They have to be able to make me laugh.3. Compassionate. They have to understand my moods and try their best to deal when I'm just having one of the piss-poor days.4. As far as looks, I usually go for tall, brown hair, green or blue eyes, GREAT teeth, gorgeous smile.5. Shy but confident. A little bit of insecurity in a guy is adorable. But not to the point where he won't talk.Turn Offs:1. Loud, obnoxious2. Self-assured3.Bad teeth4. Bad hygiene5. Short. v.v; Yeah, I don't like them shorter than me.

• Turn ons for me would be:-A guy who can make me laugh. Even if they're acting completely ridiculous and making a fool of themselves, if they can make me laugh, it's all good.-Confidence. A guy who is happy with himself, and isn't obnoxious about it.-Stunning eyes. Any guy with eyes that are just really deep blue, bright green, or anything not boring. :P-When guys smell good. :D Cologne from Abercrombie or Hollister is my favorite.Turn offs:-Guys who are too serious.-Bad hygiene. -And liars, cheaters, and "players":D

• Turn ons: A SENSE OF HUMOR! If a guy can make me laugh until I piss myself, he's in like Flin. AMBITION! GOALS! MOTIVATION! A guy who is going somewhere other than the skate park.CONVICTIONS! DEVOTION! LOYALTY! HONESTY! COMPASSION! I want a guy who feels for others.INTELLIGENCE! Oh my, if a guy can go toe to toe with me, my panties will drop with ease. WORLDLY, CULTURED. A sex drive as high as mine!And stamina, stamina, STAMINA! Turn offs:Bad hygiene.And the polar opposites of all the characteristics listed above.

• TURN ONS-dimples...im such a sucker for dimples=]-nice white teeth...a great smile makes me want to kiss you every time you open your mouth-veins...i don't know what it is but when a guys veins pop out its so sexy-that little hair tail on the back of their hair when their hair starts to get long haha like in the middle it comes down I don't know I think that's adorable haha lame I know-eye contact...its pretty seductive when you stare into our eyes like you're reading me-sense of humor...if you can't make me giggle then hit the road!-a nice athletic physique...not huge and bulky steroid type, but niceTURN OFFS-smoking, drinking, drugs etc...-being too lound and obnoxious-too much confidence-fat anlkes or calves-unibrows..wax it-too much hair

• Biggest turn off by a mile is a guy who doesn't know what he is doing!

• Turn Ons - I love when a guy has a great personality , well who doesn't , but he can't be too cocky , and has to have a sense of humor , not always joking , and not always serious , a combination of both . They have to smell nice , Great style forsure , is respectful not only to you , but to ur family & close friends. I deffinatley wouldn't want someone that was disrespectful and rude , Looks like he takes care of himself , ie- Hygiene , and clean.Nice Hair & Eyes , and nice body figure , not to skinny , but someone who is fit .I like a funny guy , but knos that there's times where it's not needed. Honesty.Theres way moore ; but there are some of the basics.TurnOffs- I hate when guys think their all that and they can do whatever they please , and when their really cocky.Bad Breath , Poor Hygiene. I dislike when a guy only talks about the things he does , and about like video games or some sort of stuff like that . It's deffinatley a good thing to talk and all that , and talking about stuff in your life , is great , but when you don't let me talk or all you talk about is how last night you beat the new halo game , and thts all you talk abotu for 2 hours , then I'm gonna be a bit bored , and think your all for yourself , and don't care about me.Another major turn off is ; A Player , hate those kind of guys , and guys that just want to use you for sex and pleasure ; & a cheater.I don't like liers , soo lying in a relationship is deffinatley a big no.A guy that gets mad at everything , and sometimes just for no reason at all.A guy that gets jelous over everything , even the littlest things , like I go out with a few of my girl friends , doesn't mean I'm going to go meet upp with some guy , thts where Trust comes in , and If I have a guy friend from a long time , and you constantly have bad things to say to him or about him , then I'm going to think you don't care about others feelings and about people around you , and think your all for yourself.

• Turn ons: Confidence, honesty, laid-back personality, good style, funny, clean cut hygiene, a romantic, adventurous. Turn offs: cheaters, try-hards, bad breaths.In terms of looks, everyone is different, I am more off toward personality as oppose to looks.

• Turn ons: cute, respectful, confident, funny, romantic, acts his age, knows how to make me smile, knows how to cheer me up when if I am down, has positive behaviour, sensitive, strong, smart, and must treat me as an equal.Turn offs: disrespectful, mean, abusive, "ugly", boring, too serious or too childish, hurtful, negative behaviour, is not as "smart" as me, treats me as if I am his slave, doesn't care about my feelings, and if he is hurt he doesn't say because he thinks men aren't supposed to be "sensitive".

• TURN ONS: a Happy personality that is reflected outwardly (a smile!), a good sense of humor (not dirty), a guy who is considerate, one who follows through (emails, texts, etc), and one who trusts in God and has faith! In the case of features, I like glasses on a guy, I like a sweet bashful face (nothing like it!), I love love love blue eyes, I like good shoulders, a clean body is a must, and finally, I like slightly large eyebrows (heh).TURN OFFS: an attitude, a guy who thinks the world of himself, cursing, smoking, drinking, scratching butt (LOL), kissing with mouth WIDE open in beginning.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!