Biggest turnons and turnoffs?

Biggest turn ons and turn offs? Alright girls. I want to know what attracts you to a guy. Also, I want to know what you absolutely can't stand about... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Turn ons: confidence

respect (for himself, me, and others)

a sense that he knows who he is and has some sort of "style", could be any style but just that it fits who he is and looks good and all that

smart is an absolute MUST because I have a high IQ myself

ambitious & hardworking

a guy who "gets" me, which is not easy at all for me to find! I have an odd sense of humor. Even better if he shares that odd sense of humor with me

engaging in "manly" things like sports, working out, etc. Seeing a guy be really manly is hot. Especially when he shows off a little for you, lol.

adventurous & spontaneous

Turn offs: disrespectful behavior is a big one

a guy who is TOO confident i.e. conceited/full of himself

cheating (on me or in his recent past)

laziness

angry or irrational guys. I can't stand it when they get mad over everything or get mad over something dumb

jealous guys are even worse. Jealousy drives me INSANE and I don't tolerate it.

B.O.

a guy who refuses to try anything new

addictions

lying. that's pretty much a deal breaker for me