How to raise money for plastic surgery?

I want so much done. Don't tell me to except myself, please. We all have one life and I don't want to waste it. I want to be happy before I grow old and everything is too late.

I'm not over weight at all, and I'm not deformed in any way. Its all for cosmetic purposes. I really want someone to love me, including my family. I'd also like to like myself.

Please don't mention self esteem, just ways to raise extra money fast.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Obviously the best answer is prostitution. Plus, if you save money for fake breasts, you'll then be able to make more money as a prostitute to go toward further plastic surgeries.

What Guys Said 2

• Get a job? How much do you need? What are you getting done? Hopefully not implants...

• Eww. Your family shows each other what they're packing? Nasty!

Natural for the win. Implants can GTFO.

• Mm,I disagree.I have a family member with breast implants,she showed us all and they look good.

And Many guys have said they prefer implants.Implants are perkier,firmer:-)

• Not always, but most guys don't like them. Natural is ALWAYS preferred, even if they're small.

• Show Older
  • Okay. I won't tell you to except yourself.

Accept yourself.

What Girls Said 2

• I hate when people lecture over plastic/cosmetic surgery:-)

1)Stripping would be a great and quick way of earning money.You could earn it in less than a month.

2)Restaurants such as Hoots,or Bonedaddy's(if they are national).Or perhaps a restaurant that requires you to wear "skimpy" clothing so you can easily earn lots of tips.

3)Take up 2 jobs.

4)Figure out your spending costs...make sure you put at least half of your paycheck away for plastic/cosmetic funding

• I doubt she's looking for pity,she just wants answers.I gave her the answers she wants.Instead a bunch of morons replied "Natural" "the universe gave you what it intended"

Sorry but some people on here give some bs answers

• I think you took her question way too seriously Eva. It's obvious she's just looking for some pity, or else she would've left it at "How to raise money?"

• Aw,girl,skinny isn't bad while being a stripper:-) Fat is bad.You could easily do stripping.It doesn't even have to be "nude" stripping.You can be one who keeps her undergarments on.Or be a call girl?

• Show Older
  • wow. *jaw drops*

how about raising money for some food for starving families in this recession?

oops, crap let my mouth open up on this 1.

Y0U ARE FINE THE WAY THE UNIVERSE INTENDED!