• Ask
  • myTake

How to raise money for plastic surgery?

I want so much done. Don't tell me to except myself, please. We all have one life and I don't want to waste it. I want to be happy before I grow old... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Obviously the best answer is prostitution. Plus, if you save money for fake breasts, you'll then be able to make more money as a prostitute to go toward further plastic surgeries.

What Guys Said 3

• Get a job? How much do you need? What are you getting done? Hopefully not implants...

• Implants are not even bad looking geeze

• Show Older
    • Mm,I disagree.I have a family member with breast implants,she showed us all and they look good.

And Many guys have said they prefer implants.Implants are perkier,firmer:-)

• Eww. Your family shows each other what they're packing? Nasty!

Natural for the win. Implants can GTFO.

• Okay. I won't tell you to except yourself.

Accept yourself.

What Girls Said 2

• I hate when people lecture over plastic/cosmetic surgery:-)

1)Stripping would be a great and quick way of earning money.You could earn it in less than a month.

2)Restaurants such as Hoots,or Bonedaddy's(if they are national).Or perhaps a restaurant that requires you to wear "skimpy" clothing so you can easily earn lots of tips.

3)Take up 2 jobs.

4)Figure out your spending costs...make sure you put at least half of your paycheck away for plastic/cosmetic funding

• Good ideas.I don't think my body is good enough though, I'm too skinny. I wouldn't make much stripping

• Show Older
    • I think you took her question way too seriously Eva. It's obvious she's just looking for some pity, or else she would've left it at "How to raise money?"

• I doubt she's looking for pity,she just wants answers.I gave her the answers she wants.Instead a bunch of morons replied "Natural" "the universe gave you what it intended"

Sorry but some people on here give some bs answers

• wow. *jaw drops*

how about raising money for some food for starving families in this recession?

oops, crap let my mouth open up on this 1.

Y0U ARE FINE THE WAY THE UNIVERSE INTENDED!

0/2500