Do girls like to see guys get kicked in the balls?

Hi... This question is aimed at girls aged 16-50ish.

My girlfriend and I are both into martial arts and we had a disagreement the other night...

Basically I have a general perception that girls are nice, soft & caring and would never choose to, or get pleasure from seeing a guy get kicked in the balls. My girlfriend thinks differently... that most girls would do it easily without any real feeling, or perhaps even find it funny!

So what I would like to ask, linking it in with our martial arts discussion, is as follows:

1. If you were in a 'no rules' mixed martial arts competition against a guy, would you go for the balls straight away, as a last resort, or not at all?

2. If you did choose to do that, would you do it as hard as you could, or just enough to win?

3. Would you feel any guilt or sympathy for the guy afterward as he rolls around screaming in agony?

4. Finally, if you were watching a competition fight and you saw that happen to a guy, would you feel any discomfort or sympathy for seeing this happen... would you feel completely indifferent... or would you perhaps find it funny?

I would be grateful for any genuine & honest responses to these questions from girls. Your responses will give a better understanding on this issue for both me and my girlfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think like 5- 6 years ago this was more common act. it was kinda encouraged for a self defense to a guy and sometimes it would be in a show or a movie almost in a funny matter. I don't get any enjoyment seeting this , why would I ? I probably would never do this actually unless I was being attacked or something and this was the only move I could think of , why ? because kicking a guy here could make him infertile and once that happens you can't take it back and that could ruin a guys life its really not funny to me.