Do girls like to see guys get kicked in the balls?

Hi... This question is aimed at girls aged 16-50ish.My girlfriend and I are both into martial arts and we had a disagreement the other night...Basically I have a general perception that girls are nice, soft & caring and would never choose to, or get pleasure from seeing a guy get kicked in the balls. My girlfriend thinks differently... that most girls would do it easily without any real feeling, or perhaps even find it funny!So what I would like to ask, linking it in with our martial arts discussion, is as follows:1. If you were in a 'no rules' mixed martial arts competition against a guy, would you go for the balls straight away, as a last resort, or not at all?2. If you did choose to do that, would you do it as hard as you could, or just enough to win?3. Would you feel any guilt or sympathy for the guy afterward as he rolls around screaming in agony?4. Finally, if you were watching a competition fight and you saw that happen to a guy, would you feel any discomfort or sympathy for seeing this happen... would you feel completely indifferent... or would you perhaps find it funny?I would be grateful for any genuine & honest responses to these questions from girls. Your responses will give a better understanding on this issue for both me and my girlfriend.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• i think like 5- 6 years ago this was more common act. it was kinda encouraged for a self defense to a guy and sometimes it would be in a show or a movie almost in a funny matter. I don't get any enjoyment seeting this , why would I ? I probably would never do this actually unless I was being attacked or something and this was the only move I could think of , why ? because kicking a guy here could make him infertile and once that happens you can't take it back and that could ruin a guys life its really not funny to me.

What Girls Said 11

• 25d

If a guy wants to fight me he'd better prepare to be hit in the balls. id prob do it right away. or if he catches me off guard id pretend to give up and offer him a hug to show no hard feelings then knee him in the balls. not hard but then again it doesn't have to be lol.

• 1. I would, go for the balls as a first. I don't know how to fight
    2. Just enough so I can win. No it's kinda funny.
    4. Indifferent / funny

• I feel pain for him
    I don't find it funny to see others in pain

• Why would it be funny though?

• Not real women, no. Little girls think it's funny. It's very dangerous to a man.

• not funny, I would feel bad and I'm not that sadistic to try it.

• Wouldn't do it, seems like a cheap shot. I cringe every time I see a guy get hit in the nuts. I do admittedly find it funny on TV sometimes when I know its fake.

• It's definitely not funny to see a guy get kicked "where the sun don't shine." In fact I pity my guy friends whenever they accidentally get hit there.

• No, I don't think it is funny and I would only do it if I was in a real situation where my life depended on it. If a guy was trying to harm me, yes, I would kick them where it counts and then run for my life.

• I'm one of the few street fighters that are female where I live.#1- I don't go for a guys balls unless he has a weapon and I don't. #2- If I do, I just do it enough to hurt him and get him to let go of me. #3- And no in my situation I would not. #4- in a street compet. fight I'd find it wrong.

• What are your stats? And how much do you bench

• if it was no rules MMA fight between a girl and a boy then I'd say if the girl had tried everything else then a kick to the nards would definately be plausible. she shouldn't like try to make his balls shift to the inside or anything, just enough to win.the chick might feel bad if the dude was like "messed up" down there for life...like infertile afterwords or something.also sympathy might come with the writhig in pain.if I was watching this then I would feel the guy's pain even though I'm a chick. it seems really painful.i wouldn't neccessarily find it funny unless the guy was a d-bag.but generally...i don't enjoy seeing guys getting kicked in the parts...

What Guys Said 2

• Most of the gurls will just tell meh "Oh my gosh! Are you ok?" x)
    I would always say that im ok but deep down its not xD

• I know what u mean

• No its not funny it really and truly hurts grown men can cry. I had to witness a friend getting kicked there on purpose by a girl that seriously disliked him so she just walked up and kicked him in the nads and he cried and threw up the whole ordeal and every time im think about it I get a bad feeling down there. I've been there and got kicked In the nuts and I literally threw up for like five minuts and was sore for like 3 days

she's in like three different sports.

• Waow really? U can't do anything to stop them from hurting your friend own there? I thought man were > woman. I could be wrong...

• Not to mention a bunch of girls jumped me and my friends only one to get kicked there while they beat up my friends I sat there and threw up and partially cryed while the girls laughed