Why won't he tell me how he feels about me?

We've been dating for year now. I've professed my love for him after about 8 months and I still do here and there. Even though he still will not reciprocate. I don't say it to hear it back, I say it because I can't help myself sometimes. I can tell he feels uncomfortable with the words themselves, like they just won't come out. I can feel his love for me and see it in his eyes when we look at each other, and he shows me everyday. He's been hurt in the past and I know this. I'm afraid to ask him how he feels for fear of a broken heart. What do I do? Will he ever say it to me...or am I just kidding myself after this long? I think after a year he should know by now.

PS we have a great relationship, rarely fight and have everything in common. His family loves me and so do his friends and vis versa.
I guess I'm so used to having men profess right away that this is throwing me for a loop.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• have you thought that he doesn't love you a year is not that long that's about as long as it takes me to figure out if I even like the girl

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!