Why do guys spend so much money at the strip clubs?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• The Anonymous answer below is stupid. We go to strip clubs because men are visual creatures, and we're also lazy. We can give a stripper $5, and she'll shove her boobs in our face. Maybe a guy has a brunette girlfriend, but he gets really turned on my blondes, so he can go to a strip club, spend some money, and see some hot blondes naked. It's better than dumping his girl and going looking for a blonde.

What Guys Said 6

• Lack of faith in finding a girl.

• The girls will rub their tight asses in the guys face for a little extra. And in some places will even give some oral stimulation. Plus it's much like any relationship, the guy wants the booty and shells out all his money for or to the girl. This just speeds up the process and can be casual.

• LOL! I try and spend as little as I can haha, one night I spent 4 bucks and that was just on one beer LMAO!

• And again here we go with another double stanard.

Sit down and really, really think about this.

Why do women that strip get such a bad reputation as opposed to guys that do the

same exact thing?

When you answer that question you have your answer.

And yet another 1-of many double standards.

• They turn us on in different ways than our girlfriend usually can.

• Strippers give us what we want.

• What the f*** is what you want especially if you have a girlfreind

What Girls Said 3

• because a strip club is like dating or marriage, but without the b.s.

guys give girls money, and girls remove their clothes.

• Because strip clubs are expensive. compared to other bars, clubs.

You spend a lot regardless where you go.

Especially if you want to have fun.

• Because their dumb asses. They hold onto to the hope that one day,that one stripper that they have given their hard earned money to will want them not just their money.Yeah right . Like I said their dumb asses.

• Hahahaha. Hell yeah those who spend money in strip clubs are not only dumb asses but also loser according to me. Hahahaha