We broke up, then we're on a break, and now he won't talk to me!!

I'm so confused. I will try to keep this short.

My ex and I broke up 2 weeks ago because too much bad stuff and drama was happening. We were together 1.5 years and were pretty good most of the time.

I didn't want to break up and he seemed like he was thinking about trying again, but said he needs time apart to think about what has happened. He told me he loved me several times and said he just needed a couple weeks alone, and we could keep in touch over email. I thought this sounded OK so I agreed. He removed me and all of my friends from his Facebook, but kept all of the photos of us together kissing and stuff.

Well after a week of not speaking at all, I sent him a short friendly email just to say hi and I hope he has a good week. He didn't respond to the email, but texted me late that night to say one of my favorite actors is going to be on a show we always used to watch together. I didn't know how to respond to his text so I didn't say anything.

Yesterday afternoon I texted him and asked, "So did you watch the show?" and he never responded. Nothing at all.

I am so confused. When we went "on a break" he was so loving and convinced me that he will want to get back together after things calm down, but now it seems like he is completely done and over it already.

Am I stupid for believing him? Would a guy say all of that if he really just wanted to dump a girl and never speak to her again? Or is it possible he's still "thinking" and not ready to talk to me yet, even if it's about little stuff?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 1

• It's only been two days since he contacted you. Give him time. Do not contact him- he asked for space to think and if you contact him constantly he won't have time to miss you- and hopefully come back.

Keep your chin up, I doubt many guys would spend a year and a half with a girl, tell her he loved her repeatedly- just needed time- to try to avoid a nasty break up.

Just give him the time he asked for, try to work on yourself and if you can work on whatever the things that happened were. Keep busy, I know you will want to text him non stop but try to refrain. Most guys just need to be reminded that they really could lose the girl for him to come to his senses.

I hope it all works out well for you.