• Ask
  • myTake

We broke up, then we're on a break, and now he won't talk to me!!

I'm so confused. I will try to keep this short. My ex and I broke up 2 weeks ago because too much bad stuff and drama was happening. We were... Show More

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• It's only been two days since he contacted you. Give him time. Do not contact him- he asked for space to think and if you contact him constantly he won't have time to miss you- and hopefully come back.

Keep your chin up, I doubt many guys would spend a year and a half with a girl, tell her he loved her repeatedly- just needed time- to try to avoid a nasty break up.

Just give him the time he asked for, try to work on yourself and if you can work on whatever the things that happened were. Keep busy, I know you will want to text him non stop but try to refrain. Most guys just need to be reminded that they really could lose the girl for him to come to his senses.

I hope it all works out well for you.

0/2500