We broke up, then we're on a break, and now he won't talk to me!!

I'm so confused. I will try to keep this short. My ex and I broke up 2 weeks ago because too much bad stuff and drama was happening. We were together 1.5 years and were pretty good most of the time. I didn't want to break up and he seemed like he was thinking about trying again, but said he needs time apart to think about what has happened. He told me he loved me several times and said he just needed a couple weeks alone, and we could keep in touch over email. I thought this sounded OK so I agreed. He removed me and all of my friends from his Facebook, but kept all of the photos of us together kissing and stuff. Well after a week of not speaking at all, I sent him a short friendly email just to say hi and I hope he has a good week. He didn't respond to the email, but texted me late that night to say one of my favorite actors is going to be on a show we always used to watch together. I didn't know how to respond to his text so I didn't say anything. Yesterday afternoon I... Show More