Girls, do you ever have "accidents" in your pants?

I sometimes pee a little if I hold it for too long or get to laughing really hard and some of my other girl friends also sometimes pee a little. I've also seen a few friends have bigger accidents over the years and I have even totally peed myself before. Even worse, I actually held it too long once last year when I was 17 and pooped my panties on the way home from school! How common is this? Do other girls sometimes have little or big accidents past the age where we should be able to hold it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 3

• why are you anonymous...
    you shouldent be ashamed of that...
    this is a natural thing... and it may happen to everyone!!
    ehy... we can talk about it though!

• LMFAO!

• Assuming this is a legitimate question and not a troll looking to hear little girls talk about "peeing", why are you holding it for so long that you can't anymore? Why not use a restroom? Holding it is bad for you and can eventually cause problems.

What Girls Said 3

• I have. I was kinda drunk and sitting with my boyfriend once and while I was sitting in his lap I peed all over him.Another time I was 69 and him and I had to go REALLY bad so I leaned back on his face whith his mouth open and just used him as a toilet. It was a good minute of peeing and he used his younger to wipe off the excess

• 38d

ohhh woow... I'd like to know you :)

• I have an obsession watching girls peeing. LOL. I always get turn on when I see my girl friend peeing. it is funny.

• hawt

• Show Older
  • hahahaha YESi p*ss my pants sometimes when I laughREALLLLLLLY hard, but that's only if I can'trun to a bathroom..

• No, I have never peed myself, or crapped my pants.My parents successfully taught me to use the toilet.