Why hasn't he asked me to marry him?

OK I'm truly and deeply confused me and my boyfriend have been together for about a year now. I'm just curious as to why he hasn't asked me to marry him yet sure we've had a lot of problems but we've worked through them and now were planning on moving in together in march. We have talked about getting married and he says he wants to I just don't understand if he wants to then why hasn't he asked me too. I'm really in love with him and I know he is to but is there any way to know if he truly does want to get married or is he just telling me that to make me happy? Please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• It is my understanding that moving in together is usually a test phase before a guy asks a girl to marry him. He knows you are both clearly compatible, but doesn't want any unforeseen stuff to pop up so he is getting a feel for what it would be like first.

Be patient, it could take a while. Also be hopeful, because if he is moving in with you or vise versa, than he also loves you a lot.