How do you get a guy to spend money?

I don't wanna sound like a horrible person for asking this but how does a girl find one of those guys who spends his whole paycheck on her, and how do you get him to do that?

I would never lead a guy on or pretend to like a guy for his money, I want to date the guy where that sort of thing is "understood" if you know what I mean. But obviously not a hooker either, but you know those girls that's boyfriends by them everything. I'm tired of being hurt I just want to benefit from guys if all their going to do is use you anyway

u talk about good guys like there easy to find.i don't go after bad boys either, I try to have a good relationship only to find that they have like other girlfriends on the side so if I'm gonna date somebody I at least want to get something out of it
i might as well get SOMETHING out of it besides a broke heart or hurt feelings so I don't see the problem. if I met a nice guy I wouldn't use him but until I meet one why should I care if he doesn't care about me? I haven't even done it yet lol

Most Helpful Guy

• "I don't wanna sound like a horrible person for asking"

Too late.

Still, in the spirit of GaG, here goes:

Find out where all the middle-aged/older men with large sums of money are, dress well and act cute and you'll be his arm candy in no time. He'll spend money on you without any real emotional investment, you'll get lots of nice things without any commitment issues (since he's already married and not going to leave his wife for you).

But I reckon in your case you just need to be a bit less butt-hurt over some failed relationships, accept that everyone has to go through them at some point to learn their lessons and be better prepared for the one, and be a bit less grubby.

You want nice things?, get a job and work for them like everyone else. :)

I look forward to the girls of GaG flocking here to state how despicable your attitude is, gender equality I choose you! (^ . ^)o~~(=o=)

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 15

• The guy below me is right. You are the reason prenuptial agreements exist. No guy wants a girl like you unless it's to use you. You say you don't wanna sound like a horrible person for asking but, if it walks like a gold digging whore, talks like a gold digging whore, swims like a gold digging whore, it isn't a duck. Do the rest of a world a favor right now and just die already.

• I know--I don't understand it. There was guy in another thread here who wrote that he was going to just trick girls into sex because some girl broke his heart cause he was a nice guy. How can you really be nice and want to do that? Why do people lash out at others when they hurt--why can't they just heal and wait, however ever long it takes, for a good person?

• First, you are the reason why prenuptial agreements exist.

If you want guys to spend money on you, you BETTER BE HOT! and GREAT IN BED. If you are not its going to be tough. I mean honestly, who the hell buys ugly people stuff, seriously. And you have to earn their trust, because guys now a days have to look out for evil, money grubbing whores like yourself. If all you want is a guy's money you will never have a good relationship and never be happy.

If you really want a guy to buy you things, be a good girlfriend to him, love him and mean it. Oh, make sure he has a good job, broke guys can't buy you shit.

• ROFL right inn brother...--I have written a lot on why you can't do the who vengeance thing and this is why--this girl will never be happy -- she needs to find out why she is dating jerks and see that some for her bad choices are hers to deal with alone...sad...give women a bad name...

• God! you hit the nail on the head, but damn! that was rough!

• Lol..... you said it!!!!!

• most guys will see right through your b.s. . . God Bless any guy that doesn't. .

• Why would you be interested in a guy who would act so irresponsibly? That does happen, but usually when a guy is so insecure that he thinks he has to buy the girls "love". Yep, pretty much a step away from a street walker from there.

And the girls who get that guy are usually smoking HOT, and the guys are not so much.

I am sensing that maybe what you really want is a guy who would love you so much that he would spend every dime he has on you. But maybe you should be more concerned about the TIME he spends. Making money is usually what takes up a man's time. Look for a guy who has balance in his life. He will have good earning power, provide a nice comfortable environment to live in, and have enough time to enjoy some of it with the woman he loves.

The best way to find that guy is to hit the gym and make your body smoking hot. The guy with the most spending power, usually ends up with the hot looking girl.

But keep in mind that he is usually a target for all the other gold digging girls. Be careful of what you wish for.

Good Luck,

James

• Ok, first get some warm weather clothes, bikinis and whatnot and then you could get a tan, just to prepare yourself. Cuz, you see, you are going to hell and I hear it gets really warm down there. Fah Q

More from Guys
10

What Girls Said 20

• Girlfriend - that you are asking this question is disgusting to all women everywhere. Better just to come out and became a hooker...it's more honest.

Why are you looking for a man to supply your needs or buy you presents? Any man would be happy to do this - if they had someone who appreciated them, cared for them, really was emotionally invested in them and gave a hoot about them...they'd treat you well. The reason you're not finding men who "shower" you with gifts is because you aren't worthy of them. You obviously don't think highly enough of yourself so you appear deperate. And a classy lady would NEVER ask for a gift or expect it of a man.

Go read some books on being a self-confident and happy person. Only when you are those things will you start being a real catch to a man.

Do any men agree with me?

• well if your realtionships all have had other girlfriends on the side then ou obviously aren't going for the right type of guys at all because all the guys I know never cheat on there gfs and the guys I've beenn with didn't cheat on me either,

when your in a realtionship you shouldnt e in it "to get something" you should be in it because you really care about that person and want to spend your time with them

and to be honest good guys are a lot eassier to find , but you won't get one if your attitude is to use them they will be wide to that

i don't hink good guys are your type of guy your attracted to if they were you would have gotten one instead of the losers you have got, and girls treat guys just as bad its not just a guy thing

you should stay away from datin until you learn to like guys again and not be bitter

• not all guys use you, there are actually nice guys out there who be in realtionships with girls and treat them with respect and love them

why don't you just buy stuff for yourself like the rest of us do instead of getting some guy to buy it all for you.

• She would have to get a job for that and by the sounds of it she kinda just wants everything handed to her on a silver platter.

• Well then she should get a job like he rest of us

• I understand what you mean completely. However, what you have to understand is that everybody's been hurt before in relationship. It seems to me that you use them for your revenge. The best thing to do is to forgive them and let yourself be happy before you get into another relationship. I am pretty sure you have trust issues here. So, don't get into a rel. if you still think he just gonna break ur heart so you mite as well use him again. There are lots of reasons why people hurt each other. Just forgive and love your next guy, if he loves you he will buy you stuff eventually without you even asking it.

• Sad that so many people opt to vengeance - men turn to abusive assholes and women turn into gold diggers--when will people take responsible for their own mistakes in life and just move on without making other people pray for their mistakes!

More from Girls
15