Should I wish a girl I like good luck on her exam and should I do it in the morning of her exam?

should I text a girl good luck on her test

do you guys think its gay or me beeing to nice weve gone on two dates I think she might like me

Most Helpful Girl

• yes perfect

What Girls Said 5

• its a great idea, it will show her that you remembered and that you think about her in the mornings as soon as you wake up too ! (:

• I think that's sweet. It shows that you remember and you care. It's a nice simple gesture and I'm sure she'll appreciate it.

• Do it :) I think its really cute when a guys remembered that. And then you can ask her how it went :)

• since you've been on two dates, I think it's a cute idea!

best wishes to you. :*

• Yes! Do it! Then text her after her final to see how it went. Then ask her on a date to celebrate :)

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, I think that's fine. What's stopping you? If you don't, you'll probably wish you had.

• you don't think its gay like its nice

• No, it's not gay, you just kind of saying hey, and at the same time, maybe showing a little bit of interest in her,