• Ask
  • myTake

How do you know if someone deleted you on Facebook?

I really would like to know, how do you know when someone deleted you on Facebook? Okay, I met some guy on Facebook. I never met him before, but I... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• If you had X-Friends, you'd know for sure if he deleted you, blocked you, or deactivated his account.findXfriends.comX-Friends -- The Free Facebook Friend Watcher link Jamie

What Guys Said 3

• there is a perfect app called whodeletedme.org

• There's an app that just came out called n.ervo.us that actually works. h t t p : / / n.ervo.us or apps.facebook.com/nervous . It doesn't post stuff to your profile without asking you either.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think he deleted you. If he deleted you, it would just say "add friend" by his name, not page unavailable. Facebook has been having a lot of kinks lately and I am sure it just as to do with that! I wouldn't worry about it at all!

• Thanks!! Actually, I did overreact. He didn't actually delete me. lol.

• Show Older
    • If he deleted you, it would still show his picture you just wouldn't be able to click on it. It might mean he deleted his OWN facebook. Which would have nothing to do with you!! Don't worry!

• Yeah, but what if he blocked me?? What would it look like then if I searched for him?? I think I see his profile, but his picture is gone. He is not in my friend list anymore, obviously he deleted, or blocked me or something. Don't you think? I can't send him a msg either.