He invites me but doesn't answer my Facebook message? Why?

I'm on the fence! Confused! HELP!This guy invites me to his shows (I'm not the only one he invites) I decided to check it out!As I was leaving he stops me and asks how I'm doing, I return the same question. I state to him I had to leave, he mentioned the cold. (I have been stating I don't like winter on my facebook page and because of that I climb into bed under my blankets early every evening) and he mentioned he too didn't like the winter. Until my friend mentioned she loved winter and he then said he use to like winter as he says this he looked at me. (this she states proved he followed my updates on fb) I then again said that I had to go, he than said that if he didn't have to be there he too would be home in bed(making the nap sign with his hands to his face) I then took that as snap statement and said Hey! I'm still in my 30's he then said I thought you where in your 40's! I just looked at him in shock and said I guess It's time for botox and a face lift and kinda laughed! This is where I went def to the rest of the conversation he then said something to flatter or soften the "I thought your where in your 40's" blow (was not aware to the comment) my friend then said nice save but you are still in the dog house! And he laughed and said yeah! I then asked him how old he was and he said 49! I just smiled and nodded in a O K I see way. I do recall he kept putting his hand over his mouth! I was very tired and can't recall the whole conversation, but my friend had filled me in on what she had seen. He was playfully punching me..When he spoke to me. I for some reason can't recall that! As we where leaving he asked "see you at the next ******* show? I was still in shock I didn't hear him and said excuse me? He then said you like ******* right I said yeah then he said see you at the next show? I said yeah for sure! We then said bye and my friend and I walked out!So now I don't understand is I sent him a private message to apologize and explain why I had to leave so soon, but never got a response to my message at allPersonally I think it's just a friend thing between us but my friend thinks it way more then that! If it was more then that wouldn't he have responded to my message? Its been 4 days

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• ive found that the private messaging crap on facebook is the worst way to grab someones attention. I hardly even notice when I get a private message, so maybe he never even noticed

• that is kinda odd...it could be possible that he read the message, but at the time didn't have time to answer it...and maybe forgot about it later. sometimes stupid things happen when it comes to things like internet and phone communications

• I don't know...the first time I messaged him he responded real fast less then 24 hours! second time to ask how his show went he didn't respond..third time I asked him a very simple question he responded . I personally would not put it past a friend thing tho! I maybe blind to flirting but I think he was just trying to get to level as a girls would call "good friend" you know! I my self have private messages notify my email I've never missed one.

• Trust me, Facebook is the glitchiest sh*tty chat out there. Don't rely on it to get important messages through. Just tell him in person.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!