Why do some girls get so obsessed with their boyfriends?

their life revolves around their boyfriend and you know they'll never cheat. how does it get to that point though? it's weird how OBSESSED some girls get, like they ignore every other part of their life.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yeah that's sadly true. They put their men on first priority step and they forget about what they have to do else. But this has to change!

What Girls Said 3

• Girls are by nature really self-concious so they like to do anything they can to make their guy happy so they won't leave.

• for some its because there boyfriend is a safe haven. someone you can be yourself around and not worrie about being judged. I was like that. when something makes us happy we don't want to let it go, we can become afraid that he will slip threw our fingers.

• they frickin latch on its disgusting they feel too infatuated its really gross

What Guys Said 1

• Well, oftentimes when I'm with a girl I have that sort of attraction to her so it would be nice if she felt the same way.But I know what you mean, I know several girls who are with guys that treat them terribly yet they are in love. Not sure why, I quit thinking about it long ago.