• Ask
  • myTake

Guys whistling to girls?

Hey Guys! Do y'all only whistle to girls you like or do you whistle at ugly girls too? I've had guys start doing that too me recently & I wasn't... Show More

It seems immature & just ignore them.

Most Helpful Opinion

  • Possibly they do it for the ones they would have sex with. I personally am not sure, I don't whistle at any girls....enjoy the culture we live in, they all learn this from the idiotic parents that don't have anything better to do than corrupting the next generation with stupidity.

Was this helpful? Yes

Have an opinion?


What Guys Said 7

  • wtf? I really didn't know people actually did that outside of construction workers on politically unacceptable cartoons.

  • LOL good question. I'll only whistle at girls from my car or if they're far away from where I'm at. its more of a joke, I wouldn't expect any girl to respond to it. 90% of the time the girl is at least decent looking. the other 10% is for fat chicks or moms when I'm bored.

  • um I guess we would whistle to girls we like or think are attractive. I can't picture anyone whistling to a less than average looking girl because no one singles them out

  • I've whistled at average to pretty girls before, more so if I've had a few drinks :)

  • I'm a bad whistler so I don't whist to any women I just go up in talk to them

  • I don't do that at all. What's the point? I also can't whistle. lol

    • Shame! Whistling is fun, especially if you can do melodies. :P

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What They Said On Facebook