My boyfriend and I recently broke up and he wants to get back together...but I don't. What do I do?

Its been a couple days now that we broke up, he sends me this email on facebook saying it wasn't fair just to end things because we really didn't... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• BAHAHA! Did he really use the word "swoon" in an attempt of win you back? Oh my what a winner... I'd say you could give him a second chance. It's entirely possible that simply not being around him anymore after such a short period of interaction you could have just lost interest because he had such a small affect on your life. If you do give it another shot I'd suggest spending far more time around each other if you intend to make a decent go of it.

• xD yes. lol quote "we'll still have days to go out and time for me to swoon you over(poetic voice)" But yeah I think I might give him another chance. but I am worried about the long distance again. And when I come back in the summer he said he did want to go out a lot more than we had before.

• Show Older
    • hahaa well now I found someone else actually...so um yeah. I didn't intend so find someone else so quickly but I know I have to tell my ex its really over now. and I'm really really nervous about telling him...

• Yeah it kinda sucks, but it's good that it'll probably work out better for you this way. It's best to just be blunt I'd say, it'll hurt but better than leaving him in the dark. Good luck