I'm white and I like black girls, but I'm scared of them. What should I do?

I,m a white guy and I have always been insanely attracted to black women. But I'm too scared to ask them out cause them out cause I'm afraid they won't go out with me cause I'm white.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• dont be scared of us ahah..(why are you scared?)..ive been with white guys before, and they were the one who started talking to me :)

What Girls Said 8

I understand why you'd be scared. We black females have, unfortunately, been exposed as attitude-bearing, bipolar weirdos that have a strange fascination with fried foods.
    Don't give in to that.
    We actually love you guys. In fact, we are so attracted to white males that we are scared to ask YOU out. I promise you that if you ask a black girl out, no matter if she is 'ghetto', an 'I am black and a queen' type, or just NORMAL, she will be so happy that you did. I'm not promising she'll say yes because everyone has their own preferences, but about 90% of black girls would be very, very surprised-in a good way.

• I'm black and am very attracted to white guys, but used to think they were not interested me because I'm black and they had preconceived notions of who I really was. I learned that is not true and a lot of white guys are (admittedly or not) attracted to black women. I am a traditional girl, and shy, just because I'm black doesn't mean I'm aggressive and intimidating. How would you approach a white girl? Do the same with us.

• You never know 'til youve tried. I've dated white guys. I love white guys. Haha.

• Your color has nothing to do with it I mean the worst thing that can happen is by them sayin a yes or no and if they say no then don't stop looking because there are some black girls that love white guys and the reason why I know is because I have been dating white guys all my life its been a few but I have and sad to say all of them have been racist but that dident stop me and it shouldn't stop you the worst thing they could possible say is no that's it and some black girls is loud and mean but not all of them are like that because I know I'm one of them I hate girls yelling at someone just to talk to them and they were right there the whole time so don't be scared you might get a lot of nos and you will get some yes but don't give up on them just because they say no I mean it get tiring but its worth the wait I'm still waiting even though I went through hell with my exs that still dident stop me so why you.

• First, start by getting over your fear. I'm gonna be honest most of us like a guy that is strong and confident so if you are scared of a woman, that's not gonna be attractive and we can tell. You need to realize that we are all individuals and you can't generalize all black girls by saying none of us will like a you because you're white. Denise might not like white boys but maybe Brittany does. How will you know unless you go after the girl you like? Also even if you do get rejected, how do you know it'll be because you're white? It could be any number of reasons. Just because a girl is open minded to dating white guys doesn't mean she'll want to date any guy that's white. Just be confident and at ease, don't be all awkward and nervous. Talk to the girls you like and get to know us. We're cool lol

• Regardless of race most girls definitely want at least a few things and that is a genuine,respectful man with confidence.I say suck it up and go for it. If there is a specific girl you have your eye on then you need to gradually find out things about her(interests, hobbies)so you'd have something to talk about when you do finally approach her.Even if you don't get much info about her you can always just ask her yourself.If you're still having trouble with the idea of approaching her, send her an anonymous letter that says you like her and you would like to get to know her.You can even write how nervous you are because you think she is so beautiful.. That might help you out a bit because girls usually think those things are cute.Good Luck and don't give up!

• You're cute :) I like white guys over black guys. Don't be intimidated just go for it, I think there are very few who would not date you just because of your race.

• Don't date outside your race.

• lol

• lolol is this a troll? He isn't he is dating within the human race which isn't against the law in civilized society.

What Guys Said 2

• They're almost definitely not going to go out with you if you don't talk to them.

• your fear is irrational because there's no way you can get hurt by rejection. if you really are that afraid of being hurt by rejection you have to change your way of thinking.