Christians, where in the Bible does it say it's OK to eat meat?

Just wondering because I'm a Christian who is also vegetarian for moral reasons :)

Thanks!

I mean, how do you think it's OK because it says "thou shalt not kill"
I think the bible has was too many contradictions lol

Most Helpful Guy

• . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,

. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,

. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,

. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,

. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}

. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}

. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./

. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./

. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./

. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/

. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}

. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../

. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../

. . . . . .(. ..`=-,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,-”

. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\

. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./...\,__

,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,

. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 4

• So... You don't kill carrots when you rip them out of the ground and boil them?

And if you are looking for biblical justification, it says in Genesis that man is to rule over all creatures, which means we can do whatever we want with them.

• good point, I guess you have to eat something. I read this article once about this 100 year old lady who has lived most of her life not killing anything. She only eats things like beans, apples, blueberries, ect so that she doesn't kill the plants lol

• I'm an Atheist, but I'm a firm believer that Google will always help you find what you need.

link

Hope it helps.

Oh and while you're at it, you could read the entire bible.

• @update: that's why I asked you to read it. Reading the bible its known to cause atheism.

• Thanks for that lol. I've read a lot of the bible but never the whole thing, maybe I'll finish it someday.

• Well there are many things in the bible that Christians pick and choose to follow so it wouldn't surprise me. They tend to condemn homosexuals because it is in the bible but they wear gold even though that is forbidden. Many many contradictions as you have said.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm sure it says it in there somewhere. Like in somebody's talking about preparing a feast or something. I don't know but I'm vegetarian too and wish Christianity had some teaching against eating meat like other religions do

• I'm Mormon an LDS a member of the church of JESUS CHRIST of latter day saints.

• some meat is actually good for you for to help your blood such as red meat. If you were loosing a lot of blood instead of blood transplant you could eat a particular meat to gain blood, that's what my mother did. She was dying of loss blood and doctors told her to eat red meat. So meat is good for you. Fish is good for the brain.

• My religion we believe the bible and other three books and one of them is doctrine and covenants and it teaches about word of wisdom. It actually tells you to eat meat. In the bible The New Testament I think it's in Matthew I'm not sure but somewhere there, it tells about Jesus Christ feeding about 5000 people with I think two fishes and five loaves of bread or the other around fie fishes and two loaves of bread.

• I don't know. But really it's your choice.

• Eat meat ,not eat meat...up 2 u,bt bcos you don't eat me,u shdn't make d oda person who eat me feel guilty...

More from Girls
3