Not responding to my Facebook message?

I sent this girl a Facebook message last night because I didn't end up seeing her at this event yesterday when we had both planned to see each other, we no longer have class together and I really wanted to get her number in person, so my message roughly read "hi ____ ! sorry I missed you at the... Show More

Update: when she asked me if id miss having her in class, she asked in sort of a roundabout way, is this possibly being done by her just to drive me crazy and miss her more?
Also, not to sound creepy but it said her status update was via blackberry, and I'm curious to know if that method of Facebook would even notify her of my message?Meaning she just hasn't seen it yet?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, resist the urge to to come in closer when someone fails to get closer to you, almost always pushes them farther away.

• So what are you saying exactly, just leave her be because she's not interested, or make her chase?

• Show Older
    • This man is wise, listen to him.

• Thank you sir.