Are girls really THAT complicated?

Girls, are you really as complicated as guys think you are? If you're into a guy, then are you going to play games and act like you're not? Might you if you're afraid of being hurt? I like a girl and she doesn't seem into me. I can take a hint...but I just don't want to lol!

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably fears getting emotionally attached to a guy, so she avoids initiation and avoids any closeness..she is testing the waters to see how far you would go just to be with her.

If she doesn't respond to your textings, then that's a for sure sign that she's not into you, but if she does..then it means she does.

She's just playing it safe.

Some girls are complex like that.

• she responds quite well. we talk and hang out all the time. she jus always seems like she rejects any subtle hints I may give at times. but there's something I have left out...she's also my best friends little sister lol!