What can I surprise my boyfriend with on his first day at the new job?

My boyfriend will be starting a new job in a few days and I want to surprise him with something sweet in the morning to send him off on a positive note. I was thinking maybe I could pack him a lunch with a good luck note in it and drop it off to him before he leaves. But I'm wondering what other ideas you guys might have. What would be a good surprise for you if it were your first day?And unfortunately a morning blow job is not possible, so please don't say that lol.

So today was the big day! I made him a shipwreck skillet dinner (ground beef, rice, and some veggies) but it came out more plain than I was expecting. So I threw in a bag of Scoops chips so he could have bite sized taco type things, I also threw in some teddy grahams that he loves. And I gave him a card with a note written out on it and an apache tear for luck. He loved it! He was so surprised and so happy, I even scored some bonus points with his mom! it was totally worth getting up early for.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Ohh tough one...lol I do not know what he likes, so I can't really answer this...ummmokay..I will tell you what I'd do for my BF. I would make him lunch..but, not just a sandwich and chips..that won't do! this is a new job! so, I'd make him something where he could heat it up..but, still taste good. Like, my boyfriend really likes hamburger helper. lol...He is addicted to that sh*t!...I would make something else but, he really likes it lol. Or, you can also make him something that you know he'd really like. Once I made my boyfriend cheeseburgers and mac and cheese..And, the note is also a great idea. So, yeah that is a good idea :) Also, I would surprise him with a new CD he has been wanting..Like my boyfriend loves Eminem..So, I'd go get him that new CD. Though, he already has it lol..but, there are others I could get. And, in the note, I would say "here is something to get you up and going!" Because, I mean come on! A new CD by one of his faves would excite him and get him in a happy mood, no? :)Maybe meet him afterward and have dinner with him? And, see how things went? I am not sure. Once, my boyfriend was sick..but, decided to go to work anyway..so, I went out..bought tons of meds lol and also bought a teddy bear with candy in it lol with a get well card. It was a surprise and he saw it when he woke up. I thought it might be a little much..but he seemed to like it. Just saying..you might think things are a little much, but might be surprised. Anyway, I know I couldn't help that much..but, good luck! I wish you the best! <3 <3 <3 <3

• Actually that was pretty helpful lol. I was going to just go with a sandwich, I wasn't even thinking of stuff he could heat up. I like that idea better! The CD is a good idea too. But instead of buying him one I think I'd probably burn him a mix of songs he likes. That's usually what he listens to anyway. Thanks for putting so much thought into your answer! I knew you'd give me a good one :)

• Show Older
    • awww that is a great idea! he will love it! xx

• aww I am so happy for you! <3

What Guys Said 4

• The best thing in the morning, I think if you want to really send him off on a positive note is make him breakfast and a nice hot cup of coffee and a big good morning kiss. Oh and yeah the lunch thing is awesome. And so that you know, you rock, because you care so much.

• Haha thanks :)

• And he's not a breakfast eater so I can't really do that. But the coffee and big kiss is a good idea!

• i was thinking more like blowjob would have worked...yeah a nice breakfast is very brady bunch...but wakin up to a bj...thats much nicer than ground beef with teddy grahams in it. oh god. lol!

• Well like I said, BJ wasn't a possibility. And he loved the beef and teddy grahams so it looks like I made a good choice :)

• Sometimes if you put sexual words like a 'blow job' on a question it automatically goes into the Sexuality categoryI still think a morning bj for his morning wood is still a good idea, forget his parentsI know you can go to his work and treat him for lunch, take him to get something to eat and then give him a blowjob

• I know, this website is retarded... Anyway, I can't he's going to be working an hour away. And I have my own job to go to lol. Don't you have any ideas other than a blow job?

• Give him a blowjob and have awesome sex the night before

• Good for you, no blowjob but that's still nice

• Why is a morning bj not possible, I'd think it'd be the best thing to put him in a great mood in the morning

• Because he lives with his parents and they're supremely Christian.

• You could say your pregnant they'd get happy, and I've read that swallowing semen can actually help with the development of the babySo you could say that to his parents

• Yeah cause they'd love to hear that I was having a baby out of wedlock lol. You're not helping.

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him how proud you are of him. :)

• I've already done that lol. I'm looking for something a little bigger than that.

• i like the lunch with the good luck note, but don't just write good luck, do a more meaningful message than that, also I don't know if you mean that a blow job is not possible at all or if it is just that morning, because you could include a little coupon book or something for him saying that this coupon is for a blow job, this one is for a hug, this one is for a kiss, etc. it could be sort of fun if you like the idea

• Yeah it would say more than just "good luck." lol I can't give him a blowjob because he lives with his parents and they're VERY Christian. I like the coupon book idea, I thought of that too. But I think I'd rather save that for his birthday or Valentine's.

• okay ha ha that makes sense, but then if you want to save the coupon book idea maybe just plan to hang out and watch a movie so he can relax after his first day of work or something

• Yeah that's a pretty good idea. Thanks :)