What can I surprise my boyfriend with on his first day at the new job?

My boyfriend will be starting a new job in a few days and I want to surprise him with something sweet in the morning to send him off on a positive note. I was thinking maybe I could pack him a lunch with a good luck note in it and drop it off to him before he leaves. But I'm wondering what other ideas you guys might have. What would be a good surprise for you if it were your first day?

And unfortunately a morning blow job is not possible, so please don't say that lol.

So today was the big day! I made him a shipwreck skillet dinner (ground beef, rice, and some veggies) but it came out more plain than I was expecting. So I threw in a bag of Scoops chips so he could have bite sized taco type things, I also threw in some teddy grahams that he loves. And I gave him a card with a note written out on it and an apache tear for luck. He loved it! He was so surprised and so happy, I even scored some bonus points with his mom! it was totally worth getting up early for.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Ohh tough one...lol I do not know what he likes, so I can't really answer this...ummm

okay..I will tell you what I'd do for my BF.

I would make him lunch..but, not just a sandwich and chips..that won't do! this is a new job! so, I'd make him something where he could heat it up..but, still taste good. Like, my boyfriend really likes hamburger helper. lol...He is addicted to that sh*t!...I would make something else but, he really likes it lol. Or, you can also make him something that you know he'd really like. Once I made my boyfriend cheeseburgers and mac and cheese..And, the note is also a great idea. So, yeah that is a good idea :) Also, I would surprise him with a new CD he has been wanting..Like my boyfriend loves Eminem..So, I'd go get him that new CD. Though, he already has it lol..but, there are others I could get. And, in the note, I would say "here is something to get you up and going!" Because, I mean come on! A new CD by one of his faves would excite him and get him in a happy mood, no? :)

Maybe meet him afterward and have dinner with him? And, see how things went?

I am not sure. Once, my boyfriend was sick..but, decided to go to work anyway..so, I went out..bought tons of meds lol and also bought a teddy bear with candy in it lol with a get well card. It was a surprise and he saw it when he woke up. I thought it might be a little much..but he seemed to like it.

Just saying..you might think things are a little much, but might be surprised.

Anyway, I know I couldn't help that much..but, good luck! I wish you the best! <3 <3 <3 <3

• aww I am so happy for you! <3

• awww that is a great idea! he will love it! xx

• Will do! I think I'm gonna get him an Apache Tear as a good luck charm too. He has Apache blood in him so I know he'll really like that :)

• Show Older

What Guys Said 4

• i was thinking more like blowjob would have worked...yeah a nice breakfast is very brady bunch...but wakin up to a bj...thats much nicer than ground beef with teddy grahams in it. oh god. lol!

• Well like I said, BJ wasn't a possibility. And he loved the beef and teddy grahams so it looks like I made a good choice :)

• The best thing in the morning, I think if you want to really send him off on a positive note is make him breakfast and a nice hot cup of coffee and a big good morning kiss. Oh and yeah the lunch thing is awesome. And so that you know, you rock, because you care so much.

• And he's not a breakfast eater so I can't really do that. But the coffee and big kiss is a good idea!

• Haha thanks :)

• Sometimes if you put sexual words like a 'blow job' on a question it automatically goes into the Sexuality category

I still think a morning bj for his morning wood is still a good idea, forget his parents

I know you can go to his work and treat him for lunch, take him to get something to eat and then give him a blowjob

• Good for you, no blowjob but that's still nice

• Give him a blowjob and have awesome sex the night before

• I know, this website is retarded... Anyway, I can't he's going to be working an hour away. And I have my own job to go to lol. Don't you have any ideas other than a blow job?

• Why is a morning bj not possible, I'd think it'd be the best thing to put him in a great mood in the morning

• Yeah cause they'd love to hear that I was having a baby out of wedlock lol. You're not helping.

• You could say your pregnant they'd get happy, and I've read that swallowing semen can actually help with the development of the baby

So you could say that to his parents

• Because he lives with his parents and they're supremely Christian.

What Girls Said 2

• i like the lunch with the good luck note, but don't just write good luck, do a more meaningful message than that, also I don't know if you mean that a blow job is not possible at all or if it is just that morning, because you could include a little coupon book or something for him saying that this coupon is for a blow job, this one is for a hug, this one is for a kiss, etc. it could be sort of fun if you like the idea

• Yeah that's a pretty good idea. Thanks :)

• okay ha ha that makes sense, but then if you want to save the coupon book idea maybe just plan to hang out and watch a movie so he can relax after his first day of work or something

• Yeah it would say more than just "good luck." lol I can't give him a blowjob because he lives with his parents and they're VERY Christian. I like the coupon book idea, I thought of that too. But I think I'd rather save that for his birthday or Valentine's.

• Tell him how proud you are of him. :)

• I've already done that lol. I'm looking for something a little bigger than that.