How do I know find out whether a girl or woman is a gold-digger/ just after my money/ status and not me?

How do I know find out whether a girl/ woman is a gold-digger/ just after my money/ status and not for me?

... what if she knows about my status and that I've got assets already?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her that the fiscal crisis has finally hit you (gold diggers are not generally very bright) and that you might loose everything, she reacts like a bitch, she's a gol digger. Go to a bar and say you have no money and ask her to pay if she takes out her wallet stop her because if she likes you for you, she might be turned of that you asked her out when you didn't even have money to pay for the date and feel like your just using her for drinks. If she gets a funny look on her face then you know she's a gold digger :) good luck. Oh and I always find not using any flashy cars and such out that will help you see if she likes you

• I was going to say the first part of this. If she thinks you are about to lose everything, which is very believable in this day and age, then she will dump you so fast. Also make sure you are not just being paranoid, there are fewer girls out there that care about money then guys think. Most of us want love not money.

• no honey..if he says he doesn't have money for the date, she doesn't have to be a golddigger to have a funny face. it would come off as a surprise because usually guys make sure they got enough money to take a female out.

• I have had that happen I just smile and pay for the dinner :) I guess not everyone is like that