How do you ask a girl for her phone number through Facebook? it's a girl that I don't get to see that often

in person, and don't get me wrong, I've already met this girl in person more than once, we are still in the getting to know each other stages, we have talked to each other numerous times but I decided to ask for her Facebook page before her phone number because I did not want to scare her off right away, did not want to be clingy, needy, or desperate, did not want to give off that vibe, because I feel that Facebook is taking things slow, we met at the Dog Park, she would show up to the Dog Park almost everyday like I do but lately she got her Dog fixed so she has not been at the Dog Park in almost 2 weeks, she told me that her dog is still recovering, we have kept in contact on Facebook thought, but I don't know how much longer she is going to be away from the Dog Park

I just don't want to let this girl get away, like I don't want another guy to beat me to it, like there is the old saying, phrase "you snooze you lose", we are getting along with each other so far, she reciprocates with me
why do I have so very few answers?

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah I'm in this situation too, well similiar