How do you ask a girl for her phone number through Facebook? it's a girl that I don't get to see that often

in person, and don't get me wrong, I've already met this girl in person more than once, we are still in the getting to know each other stages, we have talked to each other numerous times but I decided to ask for her Facebook page before her phone number because I did not want to scare her off right away, did not want to be clingy, needy, or desperate, did not want to give off that vibe, because I feel that Facebook is taking things slow, we met at the Dog Park, she would show up to the Dog Park almost everyday like I do but lately she got her Dog fixed so she has not been at the Dog Park in almost 2 weeks, she told me that her dog is still recovering, we have kept in contact on Facebook thought, but I don't know how much longer she is going to be away from the Dog Park

I just don't want to let this girl get away, like I don't want another guy to beat me to it, like there is the old saying, phrase "you snooze you lose", we are getting along with each other so far, she reciprocates with me
why do I have so very few answers?
well?...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• yeah I'm in this situation too, well similiar

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say to her "since we don't get to see each other that much in person, I was wondering if I could have your number, I can call you sometime and we can talk more since you are not on Facebook that much"

• Don't be all formal like the person before me, don't say that. That just sounds really weird, they probably don't know what they're talking about.. Confidence is key. Just be flirty, be like, "hey what's your number by the way?" Or be like, "you should call/text me sometimes (;" and get her number that way. If she won't give it to you then she's not interested. Good luck! (:

• what do you mean formal like the person?

• Show Older
    • so how should I ask her?

• send her a message on Facebook and be like, "you should text me sometime" and maybe even add a wink face or add in, "and we can hang out" if you're confident enough. be confident as you can be though, (without being just cocky) it reallly helps. trust me. you could also just be out there and say "i haven't seen you in forever, we gotta hang out again, what's your number?" or "just text me whenever you wanna hang out" (and she'd give you her number)

What Guys Said 1

i am in the same situation too so im going to men's up and tell her " we have been chating a lot in Facebook and in way im comfortable to you so this is my number ####### you can message me or call anytime you want :) "