Can I fix things with her?

Okay so this girl used to really like me and we used to text a lot. I even asked her out but nothing ever came of it. Then when her boyfriend dumped her I consoled her. THen over the summer she wanted to know if I wanted to hang out but I couldn't cause of summer school. Now she won't even reply to my texts and I hardly see her enough to confront her. I'm pretty sure she is jsut telling me she doesn't want to talk but what would I have done to cause this, and is there another reason why this could be? Also do I really have any chance of fixing it, if so how?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls hate it when guys mess around. What you have to do is call her and ask her, straight up, what is going on. Tell her your feelings for her, and what makes her special. Tell her she's different and special and her boyfriend was dumb to dump her. Tell her that was the past, and the future should be spent with you.