Girls: What's the sweetest thing a man can say to you when he is not your boyfriend?

Girls: What's the sweetest thing a man can say to you when he is not your boyfriend? And you miss your girl cause she is now 2 weeks on vacation?

Most Helpful Opinion

• GIRLS DO NOT ANSWER THIS QUESTION.

I'm not telling you because you're just going to go say it to some girl and it's not going to be sincere coming from you. You won't be saying it because you genuinely mean it, you'll be saying it because you read on the internet from some girl that it was the sweetest thing a man can say to a girl. That, in my opinion, is f***ed up. First, you don't have the originality and creativity to come up with a sincere, genuine compliment. Tnen you take credit for someone else's sincere cuteness. Then you give this poor girl the impression of something that is false just to impress her! Even if it's not false, it's still wrong because it's not coming from the heart.

• Yes thought the same thing after 10 min lol, BUT I did not mean to say a certain phrase or something but like tips and stuff. sorry for my bad english.

• tips and stuff? there are no tips. just speak from the heart.