Why are video games better than women?

i be insane if I choose a video game over a woman but I got to admit that video games are better then women in some part like... 1) they have an... Show More

ohh yea! and 6) they don't follow you around after you played with them
damn this was fun! I will never regret asking this

lmao! is funny how many people deleted me as the friends, after I asked this question
their*
so yea! for those of you that deleted me from their friends list upon asking this question... THANK YOU SO MUCH! for taking those type of actions. it just shows me how HYPOCRITES you guys are and I hate hypocrites, so you guys don't know the favor you guys did upon unfriending me, lmfao!
oohh yea and reason number 7) you can sell them back and buy new games!
link

this guy give even more reasons... I'm kinda of jealous that he came out with more reasons them me, but he got my full respect

Most Helpful Girl

• Well.. there is no comparison

they are completely different categories

however if you prefer

playing video games

to spending time with women, that is your business.

but you can't rationally identify what a 'woman' is, the way you can a video game. because people are not objects& they are all unique& different from each other.. you do not have instructions.. you have to get to know them to find out

but if you prefer video games that is your business

but your question is irrational imo. its a category mistake.

Different than video games, women are not meant for your entertainment they are human beings independent of your relation to them. Video games are video games, BECAUSE human beings play them.A woman is a human being, whether you play her or not

• i know, but I was trying to be funny... and venting out at the same time

• Show Older
    • and beside being hypocrites, I also noticed how some users here are straight up COWARDS. I'm not gona point fingers but some here have responded with a lot of hostility and I have fought them back. but you know what they have done after I answer to their bitch-ness? they BLOCKED me! that should show you the COWARD-ness within them

• yea.. I don't see the point in blocking someone. I and real life, you meet a lot of people with different views. its delusional to expect to have complete agreement online, where people are probably more honest then in real life. Why not just get used to disparity between views. That's reality.