Is it the right time to make it 'Facebook official'?

I have been dating this guy for a few months and last week we made it exclusive. Anyway, I kind of want to make it Facebook official because this is the first relationship I have had in a while and I am excited about it. When I met him his relationship status was single, but a couple days ago I noticed it no longer said that. So it seems like this has been on his mind as well. Would now be a good time to bring it up, or should I wait awhile longer?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 2

• "Facebook official" hahah so true though. Kind of glad I don't have fb anymore, saves hassle and drama with that area. Just change itttt :3

• I would just put you're in a relationship with him because he will have to approve it if you guys are in a committed relationship I don't see why he wouldn't he probably wants to do the same thing just worried about what you'll do go for it :-)