How do black people get so good at dancing?

Seriously all my African-British friends here are crazy good dancer, they even do the whole synchronized dancing without any previous rehearsal. How can I catch up?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• *moonwalks through the question* lmao I'm just kidding, I don't think black people are naturally talented at things like dancing or sports, it can be anyone. Many of blacks grew up to music containing drums which is music that is best for dancing. I'm not trying to put any music genre or anything, I listen to all of the above, but most of music containing drums are best for dancing , so people practice or its something they saw and mimic. I'm not a professional dancer or anything, but I can move alright .

• Yup. It's the culture

• yup, I was raised on soul,jazz, hip hop, rap, and reggae.

• uhh umm sure? I don't see why not lol.

What Girls Said 4

• it's just in their blood, clearly. you have no hope of ever being a good dancer if you're not african-british.

• haha thanks... there should be a worst answer button.

• Show Older
    • sarcasm isn't great on the internet cause it usually passes off as being serious seeing as you have a lot of pretty moronic people on the internet.

• yeahhhh. I guess I have more faith in the people of the internet than I should.

• lol , you can take dance classes. That will help you become a better dancer.

• I think it's in their blood. You should take some hip hop classes. Also, just start bouncing around the house.

• lots of rhythm

What Guys Said 4

• ask him to teach you how to dougie

• lol ye remeber one of my mates was trying to show me a video on it.

• If you put a gun to my head and told me to dance well, you might as well pull the trigger. Then again, I have little to no flavor.

• its the flow fo sho

• well honestly, within the white race as stupid as it is. Most guys consider other white guys who know how to dance or intend on learning "gay", there is a bad stigma that comes with wanting to dance well so most avoid it. It's fine for whtie girls to dance thoughin the black race, its much more acceptable for guys to dance more or less encouraged to not be worried about getting offended about dancing good.quite simple but true non the less

• gd point