Girls, how do you put your bra on?

lol funny question I know but this morning after I had a shower I couldn't be bothered to put my bra on and reach out to pull it together ( I sometimes tell my mum to lol but she's not a fan of clicking straps together ) anyway so I put it the wrong way round tied it all up and swivelled it to the right position so do you usually do the long way? :p

Most Helpful Guy

• I've only known one ex that did it the "long way". All of the others (and the current) all do the swivel method.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 11

• I either do it backwards, and then twist it around, or occasionally hook it first and pull it over my head, haha. Unhooking it when it's already on is easy, but putting it on that way isn't because it's hard to get the right hooks to line up.

• I put the front part of the bra to the back and bring the 2 sides you fasten to the front of my body. I hook the bra closed and slide it around to the front, push the straps over my shoulders and DONE! I don't have the time or patience to hook it from the back! lol

• I always do it the way you did this morning...

• I have always hooked it in the front with the cups on my back. Then I twist it around and put my arms in.

It's hard to hook it behind your back lol.

• i used to swivel it, but I do it the long way now.

i think I have long arms lol.

More from Girls
6