• Ask
  • myTake

Which female celebrity has the nicest butt?

beyonce: link link J-lo link link nicki minaj link link o

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Definitely none of those. How about Vida Guerra? link

• no, homo.. but she has one nice rounded ass! ;)

• Show Older
    • Best answer for nicest butt? I'll take it! :P

• aha;)

What Guys Said 10

• I like them all but I think... Nicki Minaj maybe

• I want QUALITY not quantity. A tight, perky butt is way more attractive than a big fat J-Lo arse.eg. Shantel Vansanten (Quinn from One Tree Hill) link link link

• Uh, her butt isn't tight and perky. That's flat and shapeless bro

• Show Older
    • I find her abs freaking dreamy. I mean, I don't want abs but if I could have her midsection I sure as fudge would. I remember a scene where she was in a bikini and I fell in love with her absI'm not white so, I definitely find her butt flat but it's obviously subjective

• Honestly, the directors seem to find some excuse to get her into a bikini (or something equally skimpy) nearly every week. It's pure genius if you ask me :)

• All of those are nasty, too big. Smaller round ones ftw

• Ugh... don't like any of those. I don't get why people are into badonkadonks or whatever -_- with the other guys, quality over quantity. Tight perky round heart shaped ass or something if I truly gave a sh*t that much about appearances.Not sure what celebrity I'd say. I don't pay attention to them much. A real girl's butt I'd show that I enjoy I would, but that'd be rude :P and not like I have a pic of such lol.

• Melyssa Ford

• Sorry I can't post a link because I don't have enough xper points.

• Have enough xper points now so here are some links link link

• Even though I'm sure Nicki's is fake, I'll say her since I can't bring up any hardcore/softcore pr0nstars.

• None. there all too big

• Any other celebs?

What Girls Said 6