Is it ok to add him on Facebook? What do you think?

Hey all, Quick question, I met this guy a while ago at work. Haven't seen or talked to him in 8 or so months, I found his profile on facebook,... Show More

Oh, and if anyone wonders why it took so long for me to find him, its because I only recently joined facebook. He's got nearly 220 friends and me, a mere 62. I only add close friends and family. Ha, I guess that makes me a facebook loser! lol.
I just realized we have no mutual friends on facebook...wow...but I'm not surprised. And I've just noticed by looking at his list of friends how many of them are really hot girls...hmmm. Its lookin good guys...

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's not creepy to add someone on facebook that you once knew. In fact that's the intent. :)

Even if you were just acquaintances you did have conversations.

Besides, the worst that could happen is he doesn't friend you. Then you are no worse of then you were the past 8 or so months that you weren't talking to him.