What would be your reaction to a grown man accidentally peeing in his pants in front of you?

Would you laugh at him? or would you help him maybe? :-P

Most Helpful Girl

• It'd be pretty cold to laugh at the guy, yo. He could have PTSD or something. D: I guess try to help him? Not sure how you can really help with that, though.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 21

• i would run away

• I don't know much I could be if someone would pee their pants...I would laugh depending on why they peed. If they laughed so hard they pissed. I would laugh. If they have a bladder issue/medical conditon I would be concerned.

• You ain't cool, unless you pee your pants!

link

• LOL! And, that is why ..I always look for females...like? ..similar? oh well..u get the idea...<3

• how would you help him? hah. I'd probably feel terribly uncomfortable for him, but not laugh.

• i'd give him something to cover up while laughing like a mule and trying to utter ''do you need any help?''

More from Girls
16

What Guys Said 11

• Just give him an empathetic look and walk on by.

• I'd ignore it unless he asked for help.

• I would do neither. I think I would just act like I didn't notice it.

• How would you help him?

• I can't say that I'd laugh. but I think it also depends on if the guy is a total stranger, or a friend of mine. I just think laughing at the misfortune of others tends to immaturity on the part of the person that is laughing.

More from Guys
6