What is a good and trustworthy website to watch free online movies?

Okay, so like, I was wondering if anybody watches free movies online: new and old movies, and if you do, can you tell me which website won't give me a virus or a movie filmed straight out of a movie theater where you can hear people coughing and see silhouettes of heads of people getting up to use the washroom or buy popcorn or the laughter of annoying girls. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can use boxee ( link )and add subscriptions for paid and free online TV and movie channels. Only downsides is that it uses drm, streaming and ad support (ads are infrequent).

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 10

• Honestly, it's probably just easier to get Netflix. $8/month (here at least) and you can hook your laptop to your TV to watch or if you have a Wii you can download the Netflix channel from the Nintendo Shop Channel.

• Youtube

• google: 'project free tv'

there is a lot of free movies and TV shows on there. I use it all the time :)

• Motionempire.com

• tv shows: flickpeek.com

More from Girls
5

What Guys Said 10

• Or you could shell out for Netflix, and not be pirating your media. Its not even that much, its like going out to eat once a month.

• 10starmovies.com

• Their is this site called awooh.com.

• try surf the channel.com

link

had zero problems so far

• Torrent.

More from Guys
5